Alex

🚨TRIGGER WARNING🚨

The next two chapters will contain talks of suicide, sexual assault, self harm, and physical abuse. There isn't in depth details, but these things are mentioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guys got to my apartment pretty quickly. They're nervous about tonight, just like I am. We brought Charles over, because he's a part of Gabriella's support system, too. It only seems right that he's here while we learn about her past.

Gabriella, doesn't know what we've done today. Yes, we went to work, but we left around lunch time. We left to go meet up with some people, including my father. I talked to him about everything that was going on. He supports me and told me to do whatever I needed to do to make sure Lilly was taken care of, and Gabriella too.

It feels good to know that my dad is a part of my support system.

In today's society, money talks. My father has many connections and so does Jacob's and Cade's dads. Jacob's dad is a real estate lawyer, and Cade's dad is the chief of police. We have ways to get to Lilly, we just have to have a reason to go over there.

Having Gabriella open up and tell us what has happened, especially in that house, is about the only way we can get to Lilly and the other children who may be over there.

We're not even sure if the same people who took in, Gabriella, are the same ones that live in that house. That why we need to find out their names and what they put her through.

We're all sitting at the dining room table, we're just waiting on, Gabriella. I fixed her plate for her, and I'm hoping she'll eat a little bit of the spaghetti carbonara. I know Italian is her favorite, I also had them pick up some salad and her favorite Italian dressing.

Gabriella, walks into the room, she took another shower and changed into more of my clothes. I told her to go into my room and pick out whatever she wanted.

My eyes trail her body, her wet hair is in a messy bun on top of her head. She has a light blue t-shirt on and it comes to the top of her thighs, showing off her long legs. I swear I feel my eyes darken, and I know she feels my heated stare on her.

"What are you wearing underneath that shirt, Gabriella?" I ask her, because I don't see any thing covering her beautiful legs. Even though Cade and Jacob now that she's mine, I still don't want them seeing her this way.

She raises her shirt just enough to show me the top of my boxers, they're rolled up at her waist. I walk over to her and unroll them a couple of times. I pull down the shirt and you can see the bottom of my boxers on her now.

Much better.

I give her a kiss on her soft cheek, "come sit and eat." I pull out the chair beside me, ignoring Cade and Jacob's hushed chuckles.

Gabriella, sits down beside me and gives me a small smile, then looks at Charles. "Hi, Charles. How are you?" She asks, then takes a small bite of her spaghetti.

I sigh inaudibly as I watch her take another small bite. I'm just happy she's eating.

"I'm doing good, angel. How are you doing?" He asks, smiling at her. He knows what's going on tonight, he's been in her shoes.

Oh, wow. That thought hit me like a ton of bricks. He may not literally have ever worn her shoes, not like I have had to do, but he knows to an extent what she's going through.

I regret ever treating him the way I did. I had no right to judge him so quickly, I don't even know what all this man has been through, he could be just like, Gabriella.