Alex

It's four-thirty in the morning and I've been in my home gym now for about an hour. As soon as I finish with the weights I place them back on the rack and grab my water bottle from the floor. I'm hoping and praying that the girl in my bed is still asleep. Her snoring was beyond annoying.

Hence why I'm up earlier than usual.

Making my way up the stairs, I see that my bedroom door is slightly ajar, I don't even need to open it all the way to know she's awake. I hear her nails clacking on the screen of her phone. Who the hell is she texting this early? Not that I care at all. Maybe they'll come get her ass. I can't believe I brought her here. My best friends, Jacob and Cade took me out drinking last night to relieve some stress.

Shit didn't work.

Now this girl in my room is stressing me the hell out.

Why did I bring her here again?

Every time I bring a girl home, I instantly regret it the next morning.

I open the door slowly not wanting to grab her attention immediately. Of course it didn't work. I can barely see her face peering up at me through the dark. The only light on in the room is the dim light being casted from her phone. I click the switch on the wall and the light comes on. I look at the girl in my bed and try to remember her name so I can tell her to get the hell out. I know it starts with an R.

Rachael? 

Rebecca?

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure it's Robin.

"Hey, Robin. I'm going to need you to leave. Now." I tell her in the most monotone voice I can muster up. So she knows I don't give a damn about her.

Because I don't.

I met her six hours ago.

"It's Melissa" she purrs. "Come on baby, just get back in bed. I'll replay last night for you." She says suggestively.

"The only part I want to replay about last night was the moments before I met you. I don't care who you are. Get out."

"But-"

"No. Leave"

If she doesn't leave I'll have her escorted out just like the last girl. It's ridiculous how clingy they get after just a few hours. She's yet to move from her spot and it's starting to piss me off.

"I know you want me, Alex. You just need to relax and come back to bed. I'll relieve you before I go home."

"Let get this straight, Rebecca."

"It's Melissa"

"I don't care who the fuck you are. Get out before I call security to escort your ass out of here. You can do it the easy way or the embarrassing way. Save yourself some dignity. Get your shit and leave."

Finally.

Finally she grabs her stuff and with a huff she walks down the stairs. I hear her stomp all the way to the front door and slam it shut. Now that the trash has taken itself out, I can finally get ready for work.

After a long shower and getting dressed in my usual work attire, I call for a car so I can head to my fathers building in the city. I work at his oil company as the CFO of Roil enterprises.

I see the car pull up in front of my apartment building and walk outside towards the SUV. Getting in I can't help but think about the man I call my dad.

William Reed, my father. He is the epitome of an asshole.

To me anyways.

Anyone else would tell you he's a kind man. But I know better, he'll smile to your face and then run your name into the ground behind your back. He will pick you apart at the seams and watch you tear in two without giving a damn.