𝑵𝒐 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

( Ceasar P.O.V.)

I was sitting in my office when Ocean alerted me that Lyssa is home and she brought a guest along. Ocean is like our house's Jarvis, she hears and sees all in a way....

After finishing the document I was typing, I closed up my computer and stepped out to meet our newcomer.

" Ocean go to bed," I commanded her. She'll be able to alert me through my phone or computer, sleep is just me muting her. But if there's a big emergency she'll wake up and alert the entire compound.

*Yes sir*

Walking into the living room, I saw Lyssa, and next to her was a beautiful goddess, she looked liked she was kissed by the sun itself. She was plus-sized which to me made her look even more fucking flawless.

Her hair was in braids I think you call it. I could not really see her outfit properly due to how she was sitting but shit from what could've seen she was perfect.

"Julie, this is my dad Ceasar Ivanov," Lyssa took it upon herself and introduced me while I was in a trance as it seems.

The look on her face kinda changed, from lust to disappointment? Haha, seem like our little Jul can't hide her facial expressions. She honestly looked shocked by the fact I was Carlyssa's father. Giving me a small smile, she waved at me and then stuck her head into her book.

" Hi, it's nice to meet you Jul, what are you guys up to?" I asked hoping she might answer me.

But Carlyssa answered, "Our professor made her tutor me since I failed my test last time," she said sighing.

" Ahh, that's good princess. Well, Jul how about you join us for dinner, we're having lasagna and baked chicken?" I asked in a welcoming tone, she seems shy... Lyssa and her looked pretty close too.

Maybe should stop looking at her in a lustful way. But fuck I can't help it.

"Um, I dunno if I could, I gotta get home and I don't wanna travel at night," she said nervously.

Mentally I was annoyed I hate when people tell me no, I mean understand her reason but it was really a poor excuse too.

"Oh don't worry I'll drop you at your place after," I said hoping that will make her change her mind, well kind of.

She looked like she was going to say no to me again so I simply look at Lyssa hoping she would get the message.

"Oh come on please Julie pleaseeeeee" she begged giving her the puppy dog face. Not even I could say no to that face sometimes.

"Ah fine," she said rolling her pretty brown eyes.

Chuckling I said " Great, then it's settled. I'll bring you girls a snack in a minute okay?"

"Okay dad" Lyssa replied, Jul just nodded. Not much of a talker I see.

I left after that and walked into the kitchen. I decided I should cut up some fruits and put some Lays on a tray for them, then I remembered I bought M&Ms, so I threw some of those in as well.

Just as I picked up the tray my phone rang. I looked and saw it was one of my men.

"Talk"

"The shipment has arrived Don." That's all he had to say for me to know this call is gonna take a while.

"Mm continue," I said while putting the tray back down.

Once I hanged up I took the tray to my girls. Settling it down I watched as Lyssa hesitantly took an M&M up but changed her mind ended up taking some fruit instead.

She's been quite picky with her food lately but I know how sometimes girls are with diet and stuff so I didn't really take it to mind.

Leaving them to eat I walked back to the kitchen and started on the lasagna, I already washed and cleaned everything. After assembling the dish and prepared the chicken with its seasoning and so on, I shoved them into the ovens and stated the timers... now to start the veggies.

Just then my phone rang again. It was my friend/ business partner Danielius or Dani as we call him.

"What," I said answering the phone. He always had terrible timing when chooses to call me. Plus he could be quite a hand full sometimes.

"Woahh baby, no hello for your Daddy damn. Anyways ways listen up only reply to me in Russian okay"

"Da" I replied. When he says to speak in Russian I know he means business.

We continued talking for what seemed like forever about shit I thought my brother was supposed to take up but that little fucker knows how to ruin my peace.

I heard little footsteps coming into the kitchen, but I didn't even bother turning, I just kept talking to Dani.

Then the footsteps got a tiny but quiet... they were sneaking out haha only one person might do such a thing.

Cutting Dani short of his sentence, I told him bye and hanged up. I mean he practically gave me all the details I needed. Turning around I saw Jul tip-toeing out of the kitchen, I have to say it was funny seeing her try to be quiet.

"Jul-" I said crossing my arms and raising my eyebrows in confusion.

"Y-yes, sir?" she asked nervously, playing with her fingers. Cute.

Not gonna lie I like when she called me sir. I think it's the dominant side in me but it's also something more with her. I should stop this feeling though, I mean she's my daughter's friend, probably her age too for fuck sake. Plus with all the bullshit going on I -.. I'll stop. No Emotions Ceasar.

"Where's Lyssa?" I asked.

"Oh, um she went to the bathroom, she asked me to bring the tray here by the time," she said point to where she had placed it.

I didn't even look to where she was pointed to know it was the sink. Shoving her hands into her pockets, she pulled her lips into a tight smile.

"Come," I said walking to the counter.

" Help me cut the broccoli and those carrots. I already cleaned them," I said pointing to the cutting board.

"Um, sure thing." she said while taking a knife up.

Leaving her to do that I stepped away and to get the butter out of the fridge. Moving to the oven, I pulled out the chicken and started spreading the butter onto it, just to make sure it gets that golden colour.

"Oh fuck"

Immediately I turned around and walk over to Jul. She was in a panic looking for something to stop the bleeding on her finger. Without a thought, I grabbed her hand and pressed my lips against her finger, it's something I do when I get a little cut.

Passing my tongue against the wound, I looked up at her to see if she was okay but she was already staring at me. We seemed to locked eyes for a while till-

"What's going on?"

She snatched her hand away from me and went towards the sink. I just looked back at Lyssa and told her what happened.

"Um, she sliced her finger while cutting the vegetables."

Not asked me anything further, she just said "Oh Julie you're forever distracted, I'll go get a band-aid"

I only nodded my head in response. Putting my hands on the counter, I just hung my head low. I can't believe I did that...what the fuck Caesar get your head together. She's your daughter's friend. Realizing the water has been going for a while, Jul must b in deep thought. I probably shocked the fuck out of her.

Sighing to myself I said, " You're wasting the water."

After she turned it off I could've felt her staring at me.

"Go to the living room. I'll finish up in here," I said sighing softly to myself.

After I watched her leave, I slammed my fist on the counter out of frustration. Walking over to the oven I placed the chicken back into the oven properly. Replacing the knife with a new one, I continued cutting the veggies and places them in the boiler. I was trying my best to get everything finished before it gets late.