𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒂 𝑷𝒕2

(Juliana's P.O.V.)

Looking over, I saw Ceaser coming over to us like a raging bull. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from nick.

"Nice game you're playing Nicholas," he said before pulling us away from the crowd.

Ceasar walked us to the main halls. He was pissed and that grip he had on my arm was starting to hurt.

"Ceasar stop, you're hurting me" I said stopping him.

"Fuck" he said softly, letting me go.

He started pacing back and forth and then he asked, "What the fuck was that in there?"

"What was what?" I asked, folding my arms

"STOP FUCKING PLAY DUMB WITH ME, JULIANA. I saw the way he was kissing your body " he screamed

"Ceasar...I told you already we are not together so if I wanna have fun I can and so can you. You don't see me getting mad when you and fucking Barbara was all up on each other" I said calmly.

By now People were going out and staring at us. Grabbing my arm, he pulled us into an office-like room.

"Can you just let me go?" I said moving away from his hold.

"That's my rival Juliana," he said facing away from me.

"I know," I said looking at him as he walked to the side of the room.

"And you still went out there and danced with him...YOU STILL LET HIM KISS YOU," he said yelling again.

Rolling my eyes at him, I said " Can you stop fucking screaming at me. He didn't even kiss me like you make it seem, plus he was only doing that to piss you off."

Walking to me, he grabbed my face and said through his teeth

" So what huh... You were gonna just fucking play along with his little game?"

Laughing at him, I looked into his eyes and said, " The same way I've been playing along with yours."

Letting go of my face, he grabbed my throat roughly and said " My feeling towards you ain't a game. I'm not fucking playing when I say I love you "

Laughing, I said "Yeah, Ceasar sure...You sure have a funny way of showing that when you were just kissing some bitch out there."

Letting me go, he let out a frustrated groan and then turned back to me.

"I didn't kiss her, she kissed me and I swear I didn't respond to it. Juliana. . I can't look at another woman the way I look at you" he said.

I just laughed and turned away from him. I walked over to the door open it, trying to leave.... trying. Ceasar came up behind me and slammed it back shut. Putting my head on the door I let a sigh escape my lips.

"Tell me you don't want us to happen.. tell me you feel our tension," he said into my ear.

Talking a moment to myself, I whispered "I don't feel anything"

Turning me around, he slammed his hand against the door which made me jump. Putting his forehead against mine he whispered,

"Stop lying to yourself...Stop lying to me. We have something Jul, I felt it since I first saw you... just stop lying."

Closing my eyes, I felt a tear run down my cheek. "How do we have something, when all we do fight with each other."

"We fight because you don't want us together. Don't you want to know if it's love?" He asked rubbing shoulders

"So it's my fault that you kissed someone. It's my fault you almost slept with some random ass stripper!" I yelled

" Fuck baby no," he said holding up my head to look at him, "I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry that I'm a fuck up. But please give us a chance."