𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔

(Juliana's P.O.V.)

When I say this house turned into chaos in a matter of seconds yall wouldn't believe me.

I heard shouting coming from all outside the house. Getting up from my bed, I changed my clothes and rushed out to Mell's room, she was outside talking to Ceasar in the hallway.

"Mell... listen, we gotta go now, take care of the house okay. Here" he said handing her the keys.

"Why alyuh going now? What going on? " She asked in a panic.

"Someone broke into my house," he said calmly,

"What the fuck" I said getting his attention.

"Babe," he said turning to me, "Baby go pack your stuff. We gotta get to the airport now"

I nodded my head to him and hugged Mell before I left to go pack.

"Mell I'll be back soon I promise you," I said hugging her tightly.

"Yeah, I know. I'll look over the house for you and something doh seem right with he story"

"Yeah, I feel it too and you can move in if you want," I said leaving her and heading to the room.

While I was talking to Mell, Ceasar left us and ran downstairs. Quickly I gathered and threw my shit into my suitcase and grabbed Ceasar and I phones. While I was putting on my shoe Ceasar came in and grabbed my suitcase and his duffle bag

Walking behind of him I saw men running around everywhere, shouting and yelling. When I reached the car I saw the guy that took Mell's picture for her. He couldn't take his eyes off her and they even talked a bit.

This makes what I'm going to do, feel a bit right, he might be the only one I know that may protect her. I signaled him to come out and he did.

"Yes ma'am?" he asked

"You'll stay with Melissa and keep her safe" I ordered him.

"Ma'am are you sure? Sir ordered all of us to go back with him to the states." He asked

Turning around I saw Ceasar talking to some of the men, "Ceasar!!" I yelled
"Yeah?" He asked turning towards me.

"He's staying with Mell" I said and pointed to the guy

"Anything you want babe" he said turning back to them.

Turning to the guy I look at him dead in the eyes and said,

"Its official, you're her personal bodyguard. You'll stay back here and protect her in case anyone finds this house"

"Yes ma'am, I will keep her safe." he said looking up to her room, "And ma'am my name Yury"

"Thank you Yury. I know you will" I said getting into the car

Sliding into the car, I started to feel nervous and uneasy as fuck. Something deep down in me keeps saying that this isn't just about the house. After a few minutes, Ace and Lyssa came into the car and sat in the back with me.

"Airport" Ace said closing the door.

"Wait!! What about Ceasar?" I asked as the driver pulled out the driveway.

"He's riding with the security team. he said he has things to plan out with them by the time" he said pushing something in his ear.

Sitting back in my seat, my mind was going crazy with all kinds of things. Do we really need all the security to roll with us? Why do I feel like he's not telling me something like the situation is bigger. Urgh fuck I'm not even thinking straight. Everything was moving so fast and it's so confusing trying to figure it out. I started playing with my fingers out of frustration, Lyssa took my hand in hers and started rubbing circles in my palm.