𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈

(Ceasar's P.O.V.)

December 31st, 2023

It's been exactly about 4 months since Jul and I got in engaged and now... we're getting married. Currently, I'm in my dressing room with Dani who is just staring at me disappointed.  Turning around, I looked at him in annoyance. 

"What?" I asked 

"I just think its funny  h-"

Before he could have finished, Anna barged in and started yelling " Give to me, if that's what you want give to me Dani!"

I just looked at her more confused than ever. I thought today was supposed to be a relaxing day.

"Anna what are you talking about ?" he asked  

"You know what I'm talking about !" she yelled

I just shook my head at them and turned back around fixing my hair. I honestly have no interest in this fight. I know it's probably something Dani said to make her upset.

"Baby noooo that not for you," he said 

"Then who is it for ?"

 I heard him shuffling around and then a folder opening, turning my head I saw he had some papers in his hand and a pen. He walked up to me gave me that disappointed look again. 

"Here, take it you traitor," he said handing me that papers 

Taking it, I looked at it and back at him, I closed my eyes and just raised my head up, " Dani is this divorce papers?"

"Yes, I want a divorce Ceasar" I looked down at him only to see that he had a straight face on 

Placing my comb down, I looked at him and tore the paper in half right in front of his face .." You cant get rid of your big Daddy like that Dani"

He burst out laughing and I honestly couldn't help myself and did the same. Anna came up to him and yanked him by his shirt and started beating him. I just shook my head, laughing, Dani is just too damn dramatic for his own good.

Walking over to my suit I just took a moment to let everything sit in, checking my watch I saw it 11:40 pm... I got 10 minutes to get outside. Taking the suit of the mannequin i placed it on and made sure my bottuns were fixed. 

Since we're getting married into the mafia rights, Jul and I have to wear red while everyone else wears whites or black but my bridezilla said that we will be wearing red and back

Since we're getting married into the mafia rights, Jul and I have to wear red while everyone else wears whites or black but my bridezilla said that we will be wearing red and back. After putting my shoe on I looked at myself in the mirror and just smiled, this is it...

.

.

.

Walking outside I saw everyone from the town either seated or standing waiting for us to come down. The place was decorated in red flowers and the snow from the mountains that coated the grounds. I let out a nervous breathe before I started walking down, everyone got up and bowed their heads down. I walked with mine held high till I reached the priest at the altar.