𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅

(Ceasar's P.O.V.)

Stopping at the front of the house, I turned around and saw Lyssa was asleep with her head against the window.

" Hey Lyssa get up," I said shaking her a little.

"Mm I'm up dad." she said with her eyes still shut.

"Carlyssa, come on get up and go on inside"

"Mm okay, Papa." she said before getting out of the car.

After she left, I watched as she walked into the house before I took the car to the garage and locked up. I said a few good nights to my guards and went to my office inside.

When I approached the door I immediately realized the door was ajar. Now there are only 2 persons I know who can get into my office. Walking in, the entire room was pitch black.

"Dani." I said turned my head towards the lounge chairs, I didn't need to see him to know where he was.

"Damn it, I really thought I could have scared you a bit. Ocean lights on." Dani said commanding Ocean.

Walking towards my bar. Taking two glasses out, I poured a mix of drinks while I listened to Dani shuffle around the room.

"What are you doing here Danielius?" I asked while taking a shot.

As I was filling back my glass, he said "Oh I just came cover to find out what she means to you."

I started refilling my glass, right up to the rim because I know whenever Dani is here ... I just know I need more than 1 shot to get me through the night. I took both of the glasses up and walked over to him.

"Who's 'she', we speak of?" I asked handing him a glass and walking over to my office chair.

" Oh, you know. The girl you KILLED ONE OF OUR BEST MEN FOR." he said shouting, see why I needed more than 1 shot.

"He wasn't one of our best men, one of the strongest... sure but not the best," I said while opening my computer to look at my pending emails.

"Do you like her Ceasar?" he asked calmly.

Looking up from my computer I saw he was just staring at me with a huge smile on his face.

"No, I don't. She's Lyssa's best friend and he slipped up so I took care of it."

" You disrespect her, you disrespect me... That seems like you have some sort of feeling for the girl." he said smiling. I really need to remember the men have to report all that happened to him whenever I accidentally shot someone.

"I don't like her Danielius. Drop it," I said sternly before picking up my glass and drowning the drink. I might need a 3rd.

"Oh should I drop this file too?" he asked

Looking up at him, I saw he had a small file in his hands. I swear he was a cheeky mother fucker. This idiot was just waving the file around and smiling widely. Getting up from my seat, I walked over to him and snatched the file from his hands.

Opening it, the first thing I saw was a picture of her and her name. I continued reading it and then I saw her age. She is 23... when I say that was a relief for me, I honestly thought she just turned 18 or something. I leaned myself against the front of my desk as I continued to read the rest of it.

Born in St Lucia

Attends the Eastwood University

Address: Oaks Ground Avenue

To graduate in 2023

1 sibling

It practically showed her entire life from before and after she came here, dropping the file near my computer I turn back to Dani, who was staring and giggling at me the whole time.

"How did you find her name?" I asked while putting my hand in my pockets. I know Dani is the best hacker in the game but I know I never mentioned her name around the guys.

"Ocean duh," he said, "So you like her don't you?"

There he goes asking that question again, I swear a 3rd glass looking really nice right now.

"Carlyssa wants her to stay here." I said changing the topic a bit.

"Why?" he asked straightening himself.

"She's worried about her because she says her apartment is trash and that she believes she might not be able to afford the place soon," I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"So what you think about it?" he asked leaning back.

"Hmm.. well Jul doesn't like to accept things from others like that.. she likes to earn things"

"Hmm, Jul? I thought she calls herself Julie?" he asked

"Dani, not the issue right now. So Lyssa's plan is for me to give her a job... well a fake one, just so we could get her here."

"Fake?" he asked looking at me curiously.

"Yeah, like an assistant but a home assistant, since I'll be home for a while."

"But you-"

"That's what I told her, but she seems like she seriously wants to help her. We gotta come up with some kind of contract for like a job offer to get her to stay." I said

"Hmm, I got it." he said getting up and walking towards my computer.

"You do?" I asked raising my brow at him.

"Yup I'm not a computer nerd/hacker for nothing. I know how to manipulate things and people." he said bosting.

"Ex-hacker," I said walking behind him.

"Whatever, Ex-King Don" he said.

After 10 mins, a contract was written and read over by us, I have to say he's good. I'm sure this will get her to come to stay here, I guess Lyssa's plan will work after all.

"Nice job man." I said while i gave him a pat on the back.

"Thank you," he said while talking a bow.

"Dramatic ass"

"Well, if that's all. I gotta go...I got a body to bury and wife to get home to," he said getting up.

"I know you buried the body already dip shit," I said

"Huh, look at you, got a new bae and you start to verbally abusing me. Tragic, I was your baby once you know Ceaser," he said walking towards the door.

"Dani," I said stopping him.

"Da? " He said smiling

"I don't like her...I'm just tempted by her." I said leaning back on my chair.

"Well brother, it's been a while since anything tempted you. For a moment I thought you were gonna die alone. Congratulation on your temptation." he said smiling

" Oh Dani, I want you to be here at 8 tomorrow, you got to help us with the plan of course Mr. Hacker. Bring the Scanner too." I said smiling at him.

"Urghh, that means everyone at the company gets a day off tomorrow. WHEN DO I GET A BREAK!" he said while opening the door and stomping his way out.

I placed my hands on my head and let out a deep chuckle after he left. I got up and poured myself another drink. After that, I sat back down again and called a few people to help me with tomorrow's plan. I really can't lie though, Jul does tempt me, in more ways than anyone has ever done in a while. I mean I killed someone for her for fuck sake. Maybe I got it bad but I know I can resist a little temptation...right?