𝑨 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆-𝒊𝒏 𝑱𝒐𝒃

/Before they left the mansion/

( Ceasar's P.O.V.)

It was currently 7:45 in the morning, I had a mover truck here ready to follow us to Jul's apartment. Putting my gun on the inside of my pants, I left my office and walked over to the stairs to call Lyssa down. Why am I going with my gun... well you know ...protection. I texted Dani and he said that he was on his way here, like 4 streets away.

"Carlyssa get down here." I shouted while fixing the sleeves of my shirt.

Walking down the stairs, I realized she had an oversized sweater and some shorts on. I was going to tell her to change but I don't time for all that, I have a meeting to go to after all this.

"Dad, why is there a mover truck here?" she asked while walking into the kitchen.

"To move your friend's stuff, why else would there be one here." I said to her in an annoyed tone.

Coming back with a green apple in her mouth she looked at me and shook her head.

"What?!" I asked.

"She only has a suitcase dad." she said while leaning herself onto the wall.

"And an air mattress I do listen to you, you know Carlyssa."

"But you could just.... Okay, I'll go get my keys so we can get going," she said while walking back into the kitchen.

It's where she keeps her car keys... I got no reason as to why she does this but I just let her be.

"Hey dad, you got the contract?" she asked

"Yes, Lyssa." I said while picking up the contract that was on a little table we have near the front door.

Coming back with the keys in her hands, she asked "And what about Uncle Dani?"

As on cue, his dramatic ass walked through the door " Honey I have arrived."

Turning to her, I said, "His highness is here."

"Come on y'all know this drive is a long-ass one. Let's get going." he said clapping his hands. I swear to god I can't take his dramatics sometimes.

"You're coming with me in my car Dani." I said to him.

After locking up the house we were off, time to get a new assistant.

/Time skip/

(Juliana's P.O.V.)

I woke up to the sound of my door being pounded on like if the police are trying to get into a suspect's house. Getting up from my bed I dragged myself to the door and opened it a little to see who was there.

"Yess?" I said sleepily, my eyes were barely open.

"Good morning Jul." that deep voice woke me right up.

Looked at him shocked, I couldn't form any words out of my mouth for a second.

"Uhh, good um, morning what can I do for you, Mr. Ivanov?"

"Oh please call me Ceasar and  can I come in..well ... We?"

"Hi Juliana." another voice said, looking behind him I saw another man waving at me.

"Um, sure just one second." I said closing my door.

Once my door was closed I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth quickly, checking my outfit to make sure I was looking reasonable. Once I was satisfied with my look I walked over to the door quickly and opened it.