𝑨 𝑲𝒊𝒄𝒌

* This is not Julie, it's just a picture to show what she looks like prego*

(Juliana's P.O.V.)

When Carlyssa say she has a plan.... she means a life plan. When Christmas came around Carlyssa carried me to an apartment complex 10 minutes away from our campus.

It was a 6 floor complex with about 25 rooms. The place had a huge as cafeteria and laundry room. It ever had a day care center. When we reached the the 3rd floor we had to enter some password to get in.

It was like a fucking flat, the place was a 3 bedroom 2 bath flat. The kitchen and living room was joint and the 2 out of 3 bed room was to the left and the 3rd was to the right.

"Carlyssa.."

"I bought it, I designed it and I made it mine. This apartment is ours the rest is for kids at our college who's struggling to find an apartment. And for moms who need a place to stay... its safe place for women" she said smiling proudly.

I ran to her and gave her a big ass huge"Thank you for everything, I'm so proud of its fucking beautiful. And the concept of everything is just - urghh Lyssa"

"That's not the best part" she said running to left side of the apartment

Opening a door she said " Welcome to the babies room,"

Walking into the room I saw 2 small cribs.. the strollers and 2 car seats .. everything was blue and pink.

" Not the colors how do you if it's a boy and girl could be both boys " I said laughing

Grabbing an envelop from the baby draws she handed me it smiling.

"I told the doctor not to tell you gender because I wanted to show you the room and everything first.. Open it."

Opening the envelope, I saw a letter, I looked at her and shaked my head. When I unfolded the letter I saw it...

The Vale Tiwns...Gender:

1 Boy.. 1 Girl

Looking at Lyssa she was crying and smiling at me... I looking at the ultrasound pictures and started crying... it feel so real.

I ran to Lyssa and hugged her as we both cried.

"I call dibs on naming the girl. I was thinking Cassie.. so we can be Carlyssa and Cassie " she said in between cries

"What about the boy?" I asked laughing

"You can take that one" she said laughing.

I shook my head at her... watch her cling on to the boy instead..

Letting go on her I walked out of the room and held my stomach and said softly " This your first Christmas presents from your sister"

After a few minutes Lyssa came out of the room crying.

"What happened?"

"Nothing... I was just talking to dad" she said whipping her tears

"Is he.. okay?" I asked

"Yeah... he said that he doesn't think he can come home...the guy is hiding and he feels like he is running down a ghost" he said looking at my tummy

"I'm sure Ceasar wi-" ouch

"What?" She asked in a panic

Grabbing her hand I placed it on my tummy.. I waited but nothing

"I said your Dad name and I felt a kick"

"What are you waiting on say it again" she said excitedly

"Ceasar.." I said

Then I felt it again.. they kicked

"Oh fuck that's so weird" Lyssa said moving her hand away

She placed her hand back and said "Cassie if you like your name kick your momma ass"

Then they kicked again, Lyssa looked at me and then started jumping.

"Its official, HER NAME IS CASSIE" she yelled

Haha that's one name down... One to go