𝑺𝒕. 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒂

(Juliana's P.O.V)

/At home/

It's the 25th of July, which means today is the day that we leave for St Lucia. Currently, I'm walking down the stairs heading outside. Once I reached, I walked towards the back of the car and placed my stuff into the truck.

"Lyssa hurry up, the plane takes off in 30 minutes," Ceasar said while coming out of the house with a duffle bag and a suitcase.

"Is everything okay?" I asked

"Yeah, do you have everything you need?" He asked while walking towards the trunk.

"Mhmm, I'm set."

"Great, now we just have to wait on Lyssa," he said putting his things in.

"I'm here!!" Lyssa screamed as she was rushing down the stair with 3 suitcases.

Looking over at Ceasar, I saw that he was holding his head and rubbing his temple.

Laughing at his reaction, I said "Don't stress about it. She's just making sure she's well prepared, you never know what could happen."

"Yeah.... well prepared," he said

"What are you guys waiting on? Get into the car already!! " Lyssa said

Looking at where I heard her voice, I saw a now seated Lyssa. She was already in the car but her luggage was sitting outside of the car near the rear end.

I looking at Ceasar who just waved me off. I patted his back and headed in the car. He grabbed her things, placing them in the truck before closing it and walking to the passenger's seat.

Sliding in, Lyssa turned to me and said excitedly, "Ace says he's meeting us at the airport.

I laid back and looked at her while she smiled typing away on her phone. For the past months, she really has come a long way, not just in her therapy and disorder but in life.

Since Ace came home and they started dating, she's been happier than ever. The happiness literally raids off of her.
.
.
.

/The airport/

When we pulled up to the airport, I thought we had to go in and do the whole security check and so on. But Ceasar said that being rich came with its privileges so instead, the driver took us straight to the runway.

Once I got out, I saw a white jet sitting in front of me. Some men came and took our luggage and placed it into the jet. I was standing aside looking at them when I felt Ceasar wrapped his arms around me.

"Ready to go home baby?" he asked kissing my neck.

Turning around, I smiled at him widely and said, "Ofcourse I am, nice plane by the way"

Laughing he said "That not mine, it's Lyssa's. Mine is black."

I just nodded my head at him. Rich people things...

"Daddy where is he?" Lyssa asked coming up to us.

"In the plane princess," he said to her smiling.

All we heard was a squeal and before we know it, she was running up the stairs to go in. Ceasar and I followed behind her slowly, when we entered we saw Carlyssa hugging Ace's life out of him.

Ceasar guided me to my seat and buckled me in. He kissed me and told me that he will be back in a minute.

After about 10 minutes, he came back and told everyone to put their devices away, the doors were shut right after.