𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎

( Juliana's P.O.V.)

The ride to Lyssa's house was fun, I swear she was more excited than me. We talked about all the things we could now do with each other. Like have sleepovers in each other's rooms or have movie nights and so on.

I must say it was nice seeing her like this again... happy. That all I could've seen on her face right now... happiness. Just pure happiness.

Once we reached to her house, Lyssa carried us straight to the garage and parked her car. She grabbed my suitcase while I took my bag out. When we reached the front door she turned to me and hugged me all of a sudden.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Just a thank you for saying yes and actually agreeing to come live here." she said.

Not knowing what to say, I gave her a big smile.

Once she opened the door and we walked up the stairs till we reached the second floor of the house. I placed the bag I was holding onto the floor while I looked around the hallways. There weren't many things on the walls just a few paintings and lights to light up the way.

"Okay, so listen, we got 3 guest rooms, one down stars near the movie theater, and the other 2 are up here." She said. I just continued listening to her as she told me more.

"Follow me." she said while walking, "So this is the west wing of the house. This is where dad's room is and next to that is the in-home gym it's the room more to closest to the stairs. Now to the middle here we have a guest room."

"Woah, I-."

"Shh, listen to me. Next to that room is our library. It's where I go to study when I'm alone. I love that room just because it has those one-way rooftops, it just fills the entire room with so much natural light. It's my second most favorite place in the house honestly...And next to that we have my room, we consider the library and my room the east wing." she said as we walked around.

Not saying a word I just continued listening and following her while she gave me a tour of the upper house.

"Now to the front of the house here.." she said as we continue walking. "Is another guest's room but it's a big one. Fits up to 2 guests, the one downstairs and the other up here, are smaller rooms."

"This house just gets better and better," I said smiling at her.

"Yes, it does. So, tell me what room do you want? Upstairs or Down?"

"Upstairs...being alone downstairs gives me creepy chills." I said.

Screaming she said "Ahhhhhh yes. I was hoping you would say that. But I do have to tell you something though ?"

"What," I asked.

" So all the bedrooms have a fingerprint sensor on the wall near the door. Dad has a master password in case of emergency but you can put in your personal password and scan your fingerprints when you're ready. Ocean will tell you how to set it up." She explained to me.

" This so cool, it's like a high-top security palace." I said excitedly

"Okay okay, enough talking. Let me show you your new room ."

I grabbed my stuff while Lyssa opened the door for me. Walking in I was shocked not only at the size of the room but the interior of it. The room was painted white with dark grey curtains, I swear it was fit for a princess. The floor was tiled with white and black marble, a grey carpet to match the curtains, and the bed header and frames. everything was just so beautiful.

The bed, don't get me started, it was a queen size, made up with white and pink sheets to match the entire room. To the back of the room, I saw there was a table near a window, like a study area but it didn't have a chair. I walked over to the big window at the back of the room only noticed wasn't a window but actually a door.