𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒂

(Juliana's P.O.V.)

After I went dress shopping with Lyssa, I forced her to take me to get a new piercing. Ceasar also came home 3 days earlier than expected and ofcourse we fought. At this point, it's becoming our new thing.

I was in my room chilling and studying when Ceasar burst through my door and started explaining himself.

"Listen, nothing happened okay...I mean was I going to do I just couldn't.
You crossed my mind and I just knew I couldn't...she wasn't the one I wanted. I promise you, Juliana, I did not sleep with her or do anything." He said trying to reassure me.

In response, all I did was turned to him and smiled

"Fuck.. you don't believe me... Come on you gotta fucking believe me Jul I didn't fuck her -"

"Ceasar...stop we are not together you can do what you want, I don't care," I said turning my head back to my computer.

"Why don't you care?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Because Ceasar, we are not in any kind of relationship, you dont have run home and find some bullshit excuse for your actions. You can do whatever you please and so can I" I said

" What's that supposed to mean? You really don't see I'm trying Jul?" he asked.

Getting upset, I turned my chair to him and said "Ceasar, stop doing that. I really don't care. If you want to go have fun King Don feel free. But don't get upset when I have fun too"

He stared at me for minute before waking up to me and watching my chest. I looked at him confused and then he said.

"You got your nipples pierced..."

Pushing him away from me, I said "Mind your business and go see your damn daughter"

Scoffing, he turned around and headed to the door. Before he left he turned around and said in a dangerous tone,

"Let me find out it's a man who pierced you, I swear to you I'll cut his hand off and feed to him"

"Did I threaten to harm that bitch that was all up on you ?" I asked

That made him slam my door, he didn't talk to me for a while after that, guess he was still mad.
I on the other hand was happy, Ceasar needed to understand that we are not thing and that I dont have to take on his petty lil attitude.
.

.

.

It was now the day of the gala, Ceasar told me that he had put some money on my credit card for me and Lyssa to go and get dolled up.

So that's exactly what we were doing right now, I was getting a straight black, 35 inch lace wig installed while Lyssa was getting her highlights touched up. Lyssa decided that she wanted to get her ends curled because she loved the way it looked bouncy, I stayed with straight style and the sides tucked behind my ear.

After that, we went to get our nails done, Since Ceasar and I theme was black and blue, I decided to have my nails match that theme in a medium, ballerina shape. I also got my toes done in dark blue.

Lyssa and Ace's theme was black and white. So she got her nails and toes done in white because her dress was black. Her nails were not long at mine though she had her's in a nice short square style.

When we reached back home it was about 5, which means, Lyssa and I have about 2 hours to get our make-up done and get our dress on.

Walking up to my room, I took a shower, dried off, and put on some underwear. I simply did my makeup, with some nude lips. I glossed that shit up for sure.