𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒖𝒔

(Caesar's P.O.V.)

Walking into the I walked to the kitchen where it's all started, standing where we were made my heart hurt even more.

I walked to the staircase and remember when I first kissed her. I walked till I reached her room. I stood in the middle of it and just stared at the maze.

Falling to my knees, I just looked up and screamed as loud as could. I was crying my heart out...this hurts so fucking much Julie...

Getting up I walked to her bathroom... the entire house has been cleared out.. it was empty but the memories was still here.... for now.

After walking out of the room I walked down the stairs and stood in the middle of the entrance room

"Ocean.."

"Welcome to America sir. What can I do for you?" She asked..

"Start code red, your duty is over for this house....kill it" I said walking out.

Entering the car I drove until I reached the end of the hill. I sat in the car with the door opened and just waited..

A few minutes passed and then I heard the first bomb go off, the rest followed after.

I waited till I saw a chopper in the air, I closed the car door and left. I drove until I reached Dani's house

Knocking on the door, Dani answer quickly and hugged me..

"What?"

"Your house is on the news, Anna and I thought you killed yourself or something " he said pulling me inside

"No.. I just know I'll never go back to it" I said walking to their stairs..

"Ceasar" Anna said softly

Holding my head in my hands i started crying again.."It hurts"

"I know" she said walking over to me and rubbing my back, "But you should've talked to her calmly... we dont know what's going on in her head"

"I dont give a fuck, she couldve told me.. I would've understood"

"No you wouldnt" she said that made me look at her, "Ceasar we all know you. You wasnt going to leave them alone, you would've had men on them 24/7 and what if the crew has a rat and they endangered them... it's the same thing she didn't want to happen"

"So what do I did? Just pretend that my children are not mine? Go on and say yeah.. I dont care? I'm tired of lying to myself.. " I said wiping my eyes

"Go talk to her" Dani said.

"I dont know where she lives.."

"Lyssa apartment complex the third level I think" he said, "Go and talk to her like an adult... Listen to her"

I just nodded my head and walked out to the car. I drove till I was close to the campus, when I turned go the street I parked the car on the roof and walked to the apartment.

When I entered the elevator and pressed the level they said I needed some code to get in. Knowing Lyssa I punched her moms birthday day and month. The elevator moved and opened. Walking into the appartment, I heard the twins crying.

I walked till the crying got louder, opening the door I saw Jul holding them on a chair while crying herself.

"Jul" I said softly

"Are you here to choke me again?" She asked rocking the babies

"No, I was wrong for that... I'm here to talk..."

"Give me minute... I'll come out side" she said .

I nodded my head and walked to the living room. Sitting on the couch, I starting thinking about all the things I wanted to ask her.

After a few minutes , she came out side and walked to the fridge. Grabbing 2 water, she walked towards where I was sitting and handed me a water.

"Thanks"

"Yeah" she said, "What do you wanna know"

I noticed she started playing with her finger nails... she's nervous..

"What did you name them?" I asked

Smiling she looked at me and said "Carlyssa name the girl Cassie and I named the boy Julius"

Chuckling I bent my head down and then looked back her "Julius Ceasar?"

"Yeah" she said giving me a small smile.

"Why.." I asked playing with the bottle

Nervously she let a breath out.." At first I just didn't want you near me...my body kept telling me danger. So Nick helped me with a plan to kick you out of my life.. no matter how much it hurted.. I need you out. When I found out that I was pregnant.. I knew I made the right decision."

"How was that the right decision?" I asked looking at her.

"You're dangerous... if I told you I was pregnant and someone found out... I knew I wouldn't just put my life in danger..but theirs too and I couldn't do that. I needed to keep my children away from that life.. away from you " she said looking me.

I felt a tear drop from my eyes and just bend my head down.."You hate me dont you?"

"No... I love you but I hate your lifestyle... I dont want my children to experience that shit. I want them to be safe and happy and not worry if someone is going to kill them or their father.. even their mother or older sister."

" I cant help it.. this is who I am. And I understand that you hate this.. but this is in their blood too. I want to be in their lives Juliana" I said

"No...I dont want you in their lives"

"YOU DONT GET TO CHOOSE THAT!" I yelled

"Ceasar..not yet at least... I know you haven't found the person yet. Figure your shit out and then come find me. You know you cant protect them when there is someone there waiting to get you"

Holding my head I looked at her and shook my head.."Your right... you said find you.. where are you going?"

"Home"

Fuck shes going back St. Lucia...

"Let me carry you.. we can take my jet" I said

"So they can shoot it down?" She asked

Fuck, I just put my head down... why is right.

I heard her getting up, looking at her she walked over to me and held my hand.

"Come" she said

Getting up, I let her drag me to the baby room. We walked over to their crib. There they where sleeping, hugging each other. I bent down and touched their cheek.

"I'm so in love with them" I said softly

"Yeah I love them too" she said

Looking at her I saw she was look at the three of us. No matter how mad I get at her... her intuition was right to stay away from me.

I'll get them back though... no one can break us.. not even us.

Walking over to her I grabbed her and hugged her, resting my head on hers.

"We're so toxic" I said laughing

"True that" she said laughing

"I'll bring us back again.. one day I promise you that" I said before kissing her head and leaving the apartment.

I know I cant stay near them long.. I have to start moving smarter... for Carlyssa, Cassie and Julius