𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒂

(Juliana's P.O.V.)

It's been about 3 months since I left the states. Living here in St. Lucia is peaceful not going to lie.

Mell and Yury really have been helping me alot with the kids. And every time Yury goes out, he always comes back home with either a snack, clothes, or even teddy bears. He spoils them a lot especially Julius, he takes him for walks on the beach every night.

Sometimes I have to remind him that there are 2 of them, so recently he started carrying Cassie. Mell also told me that she thinks he 'breed' her. This means, we might have a new baby in the house by next year, if it's true.

Leo did come the night he was supposed to. But instead of staying with us, he comes and goes as he please but I didn't mind, I can't stand his ass anyways. And when he's here he just tells Yury about what's going on in Russia and then he leaves.

Currently, I'm in the kitchen cooking, something for the house to eat for lunch. While I was putting the rice in the pot, I heard someone banging on the front door. Wiping my hands on the kitchen cloth, I walked and opened the door to only to see Lyssa.

"I need your help," she said walking in with a suitcase in her hand.

"Wassup?" I asked closing the door.

"Dad is freaking out and the cartel needs your help," she said opening the suitcase.

"Lyssa, why do you need my help? I don't understand "

"First can I see them? I need to calm down " she said in a panic voice... she's having a panic attack.

"Mell, can you bring the twins? Lyssa is here" I yelled

"I coming," she said running down the stairs with them.

Lyssa took them into her arms and held them on her hips. She kissed their forehead and spoke to them in Russian just like Ceasar did.

"What does that mean?" I asked

"It's the family promise..'Kill for love'. Dad always tells me it's the words he lives by" she said smiling

"Are you calm now?" I asked smiling at them

"Yeah, I have my brother and sister... I'm more than calm." She said resting her head on Julius gently.

After a little, Cassie started screaming for no God damn reason.. she's the dramatic one. Taking her from Lyssa, I placed her on my shoulder and started rubbing her back.

"So why do you need to help?" I asked walking back to the kitchen

Mell and Lyssa followed behind me, Lyssa kept watching Mell as if she was scared to continue talking.

"Does she know?" Lyssa asked

"Yeah, you can continue, " I said while stirring the pot.

Mell had informed me that Yury told her about his life and who he is. She also said that she wasn't scared because she wanted to experience this part of life. I told her that she needs to stop reading so many books.

"Well since Papa took his seat back, he has to host a Gala...A Mafia Gala.. It's to show that he has returned and he now holds his seat, it's also to help him get back his allies. But Ceasar is insisting that it wouldn't happen because he's not attending the one thing he shared with you.

We know who the guy is... we just need the Gala to happen so we can trap him. But seeing Dad is insisting on finding another plan, I was thinking you came to attend and help us out... you know... Honestly, if you ask me, I just think he's being dramatic and a cunt. Like-"