𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔

(Juliana's P.O.V.)

After my encounter with Mr. Ivanov, I sat in my room for 5 minutes  just scrolling through my phone before I decided to take my ass downstairs.

While walking down, I saw Mr. Ivanov walking with a plate in his hands. Entering the kitchen I saw Lyssa at the counter, cutting a piece of chicken in to smaller pieces.

"Hey." she said smiling at me.

"Hey... um, wassup with your dad? I just saw him leaving with a plate in his hand." I asked

"Oh, he's not eating with us. He said he's busy, so he'll be eating in his office." she said while putting her chicken on a plate.

"Oh...that's cool." I said while grabbing a plate from near the sink.

"Mhmm, dad bought baked chicken, rice, and fresh salad. Help yourself." she said.

Lyssa took a seat at the island while I took my out my food, I took a bit of everything and she told me to grabs drinks. After setting down my plate I went to the fridge and grabbed 2 cans of sprite, one for the both of us. We ate in silence for a while till she asked...

"So do you like your room?"

"Mhm it's great, I love it."

"I'm happy you love it because I helped dad design all the bedrooms in the house." she said proudly.

"Haha, that's great. You did a really good job," I said

"I know, I know." she said taking a sip of her sprite and giving me a small bow.

We talked for a little more till we were both were fished with our food. She told me that she was going to her room to study for a bit and that if I wanted, I could join her. But I didn't want to bother her while she did, it's not like we study the same major, so didn't want to disturb her while she was concentrating. I decided to stay back and wash the dishes since I had some time on my hands.

After washing the dishes, I walked up to my room and decided to set my books up on the table. I also caught up on some work myself... Turns out, that was 8 hours ago, I took a nap after studying for about 3 hours, and now I'm currently hanging upside down from my bed and listening to some R&B.

I know I have to get up and get something to eat but urgh I'm sooo lazy right now. After about an hour i finally got off my bed, I decided I should go whip something up and go take a shower after. Walking out of my room I saw Mr. Ivanov coming out of the gym, he had on some grey sweats, his entire top was just wet with sweat. Ignoring him, I walked by and climbed down the stairs.

Getting into the kitchen I settled on making some macaroni and cheese, I honestly just want to make something quick. After it took me about 10 minutes to find the fucking pantry and the pots, I started cooking. Everything took about 15 minutes to finish, I got my bowl ready, plated my food and I started digging in.

I heard footsteps coming from behind me but I knew it was either Lyssa or her dad, so I just continued eating. Mr. Ivanov came into my view not less than 20 seconds later with nothing but a sleep pants on. I looked up and ...fuck, I could've seen every toned muscle on his upper body, his black hair was also drenched. It looked kind of wavey...Get your head straight J.

"Does it have any more of that?" he asked pointing to my plate.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I said "Um, yeah it's in the pot."

He nooded his head and grabbed a plate. Pouring the rest of the mac and chesse in it, he walked over to me and sat directly next to me. I looked down at my plate and continued eating, but it was kinda hard to do without getting distracted by him. I mean for fuck sake, he's literally sitting next to me SHIRTLESS!. Might be my hormones talking, but I would totally lick his abs right now.

"Why didn't you come down for dinner?" he asked suddenly, catching me off guard.

"Oh, I um fell asleep after studying...Sorry" I said

"It's okay. Did you just wake? " He asked before taking another bite of his food

"About an hour ago ...yeah."

We sat there in silence for a moment until my dumb ass decided that I should break the awkwardness. Every time I'm around him I could feel the tension in the room and let's say it's one those thick as fuck kind of tension.

"So... how come are you still up?"I asked

"Mm, I don't really sleep actually," he said while looking up at me.

"Oh, why is that?"... Don't judge me, I was trying to make some type of conversation.

"Because my demons wouldn't let me." he said with a straight face, just staring at me.

"Oh" was the only thing that came out of my mouth. So much for a conversation.

I looked away from him, not know what to actually say to him. I mean who would.

Hearing him getting up, I watched as put his plate into the sink. He then got 2 glasses from the cupboard and walked to the fridge, you could've seen the way his back muslues flexed as he opned it. Yeah, I should stop staring... right?

"You drink?" He asked

"Kinda why?"

Grabbing the orange juice from the fridge, he pured some of it into the glasses and then opened a cabinet pulling out a bottle of vodka. He poured a lot of it into one glass and a little in the other.

Putting back the bottles, he grabbed the glasses and walked back over to me. He placed one of the glasses near my plate before sitting at his previous seat and taking a sip from his glass.

"Drink." He said...

Hesitantly picking up the glass I took a small sip before putting it back down and started eating again.

" I'm taking you shopping Wednesday, for the things you need and work stuff. You and Lyssa can go shopping for clothes if you like."he said while rubbing his finger against the rim of his glass.

"Okay." I said softly.

I felt him staring at me for while, then sunddenly he cleared his throat and said... " I'll be in my office if you need anything."

He then got up from his seat and left..

I finished my meal and washed up after that. Staring at the drink I had on the counter, I walked over to it and drowned the entire thing before putting the glass in the sink.

I started walking up the stairs to go to my room when I felt a hand grabbed me. Jumping a little, I turned around to see that it was Mr. Ivanov. I just stared at him in pure shock.

He came up a little closer to me which make me back up to the wall. Gently grabbing my face, he rubbed his thumb against my my cheek.

"Mr. Ivanov wh-"

Suddenly he pressed his lips against mine, I didn't response to it... I just stood there shocked as to what was happening. He stopped kissing me after a few seconds. He searched my face for moment looking for some type of emotion but all I could've of felt was myself in shocked.

Slamming his fist against the wall, right next to my head he said "Fuck."
Before turning around and leaving me on the staircase.

I just stood there for a moment before snapping myself out of it. Running up to my room I shut the door and walked into in bathroom.

"Ocean, lights off."

After she turned it off, I stripped of my clothing and got into the shower. Turning it on, I slid to floor and let the water run down my body. Closing my eyes, my mind replayed the way he looked at me and the feeling of his lips on mine still lingered.

" It's probably the alcohol .. yeah the alcohol" I said softly to myself.