𝑬𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉

(Juliana's P.O.V.)

I didn't know how long I was staring into space, my mind was racing with all kind of thoughts. His eyes, the way he was staring at me, Fuck.

"You wanna-" snapping back to reality I saw Lyssa standing next to me with a band-aid in her hands.

"Huh?" I said while taking the band-aid from her. I honestly didn't hear what she asked me.

"You wanna watch a movie?" she asked while watching me suspiciously.

"Oh sure and I'm sorry I didn't hear you. I was lost in space." I said ripping the band-aid and placing it on my finger.

"It okay, so 365 days?" She said smirking.

"CARLYSSA!"

Laughing hard, she could've barely spoken "I h-had to, y-you should've seen your face."

I just narrowed my eyes at her, she was still laughing clenching her stomach. Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with the movie but for fuck sake her dad is somewhere around, I swear she's crazy.

"Ok okay I'm done," she said trying to catch her breath. "How about a Christmas romance?"

"Hmm I could go with watching one," I said nonchalantly.

I was actually screaming on the inside I love Christmas movies, the story is just cliche but in a good way. Don't judge me Christmas was like a month ago ... it's still in season... In a way...

Putting on a random movie, we laid on her couch and covered with a blanket. The movie was one of those royal Christmas love types, urgh I just know I'm gonna cry.

Halfway through the movie Mr. Ivanov came in and told us that dinner is ready. Lyssa turned the movie off and I folded the blanket before we walked into the dining room.

"Urgh, like how could she not see he's in love with her" Lyssa said groaning.

I smiled and shook my head "Maybe it's because they only know each other for about 3 days, you know they fall in love on the 4th day."

"Oh my god yess how-"

"That's enough." suddenly Mr. Ivanov said with an annoyed tone. Maybe he's upset about what happened earlier, I should leave...

"Sit and eat girls," he said while seating himself at the head of the table. Lyssa sat to the right of him and motion for me to sit on the opposite side. I opened my mouth to say that I should be heading home or something but Mr. Mind Reader here had other plans.

"Sit Jul," he didn't even look at me he was cutting the chicken. I did listen to him though. I can't help it okay, he has that serious kinda tone and he scares me in a way.

"Help yourself Julie." Lyssa said smiling at me.

/TW ahead... E.D./

I slowly reached for the lasagna cause that shit looked good as fuck, taking an end piece I placed it on my plate then I went for the chicken and the vegetables. I noticed Lyssa took a very small amount of everything and only took the carrots that were cut into a circle. I do a lot of research on stuff like this. Plus I found her eating habits are weird but I know I can't just bluntly ask her about stuff like that, especially in front of her dad.

Eating slowly I started thinking about how to ask or even mention such a thing. I mean I could be wrong for all I know.

"So Julie tell me about yourself." the scary god said suddenly snapping me out of thoughts.

"Um, well my name is Juliana Vale, I won a scholarship here to study I.T, oh um I'm from the Caribbean," I said nervously.

"Hmmm how long have you been here?" he asked looking directly at me.

"Oh 1-year sir."

"And ho-"

"Okay, I'm finished. Can I be excused dad? I need to use the restroom." Lyssa asked, this made me more suspicious that is an eating disorder.

"Sure." he said looking at her, smiling.

"No" I abruptly said. They both looked at me shocked.

"Well I mean no wait I have something to say," I said shyly.

"Oh well go on then, I really I gotta go," she said with a smile.

Walking over to her I looked at her dad then back at her and said

"I um wanted you to know that as your best friend, I love you and that I care for you a lot. I also want you to know that if there is anything you want to tell me or want to talk about that I'm here for you always." I gently squeezed her shoulders just to show her some support.

Immediately she got up, looked at me with tears in her eyes, and then she ran.

"Lyssa." I said following her when I felt a hand grabbed me.

"Why did you tell her that and why did she crying?" he said gripping my arm tightly.

Wincing in pain I looked him in the eye and said "Please, just let me go. I need to go help her."

" No, You've done enough!!" he practically yelled "Now tell me why," he said yelling again, gripping my arm even rougher, I swear it was gonna break.

I held onto his hand trying to loosen his grip while I tell him my reason. I wasn't going to but he's really hurting me at this point.

"I think Lyssa has an eating disorder okay. Every time she eats she immediately wants to go the bathroom, she eats very little, and for a person who loves M&Ms, she didn't even touch it earlier."

Looking into his eyes again while mine filled up with tears I said "Now let me go. I have to go help her."

His face was in shook, pushing me lightly while letting me go he said in a sorrowful voice

" You've done enough."

"Stay here" and with that, he left.

Was it really my fault? Fuck I should've waited till the next time we saw each other, why am I so fucking stupid. Screaming I got up and grabbed my things. I couldn't stay there, he's such a fucking cunt, I just wanted to help her.

Wiping my eyes I walked out of the house, only to realize it was dark and I had no cash on me. Fuck looks like I'm walking. I passed the guards and kept walking.

Vote and comment it will be appreciated.