𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔.5

(Juliana's P.O.V.)

Looking at the top of the gate, there sat a decapitated head of someone, who was just staring back at us. They really chopped someone's head off and stuck it on our gate.

"Ceasar..."

"Baby, stop looking, just close your eyes and pretend it's not there" he said trying to cover my eyes

Moving his hand away from me I looked over at him. He and everyone else was quite calm, when there is a fucking human head on our gate.

"Ceasar, that's a fucking human HEAD ON YOUR GATE" I yelled

"Baby... I know"

Looking back at it , I felt instant regret, now I couldn't stop staring at it. The person looked like they were in their late 30s. Terrifying thing is, his eyes were just staring back into my soul.

Closing my eyes, I unbuckled myself and bent down. I really couldn't take it anymore, I felt like I could've threw up. I heard the car door open and slammed back, but I could've even raised up to see who it was. That's how sick those eyes make me feel.

.
.
.
(Ceasar's P.O.V.)

Getting out of the car, I stood in front of it and placed my hands on my waist just staring at Rafa's head. He really fucked up and now they're taunting me for it.

This 'gift' is a fucking warning...not just for me but for my crew...my family.

Passing my hand on my face out of frustration, I heard the car door opened and close. Turning, I saw Lyssa. I silently thanked the universe that it wasn't Jul.

"Guess this your gift huh?" She said coming up to me. She had her hands wrapped around herself.

Groaning, I slammed my fists on the hood of the car and then walked closer to the gate.

"I talked to the fucker and told him to fix his shit, now look where he is" I said pointing to his head," Rafa is just so fucking irritating... was.....FUCK"

"You have to take back your seat... don't you?" She asked in a sadden tone

I looked at her and then at Julie. She had her head up now... crying while Ace held her. She must be so scared... Fuck Ceasar.

"Papa" Lyssa said coming up to me and hugging me.

"I don't.. I don't want to. If I do I have to leave her... and you. I know I have to go back but must it come with losing her and staying away from you" I said hugging her back.

" I understand why you have to go... You have the cartel and the village to take of. Their lives are in danger... the children's lives are in danger. They need their King Papa" she said encouraging me to take my seat.

" I know you will understand but will she?" I asked.

I know Lyssa is right...but must I lose the person who holds my heart... why does the universe hate me so much. Every time I get happy shit like this happens. I lose every fucking time.

" Wanna take over for me" I asked Lyssa.

"DAD!!" she said laughing.

" I know gotta do it... I have to back for the people. I also have to tell her the truth " I said looking at Julie.

" I have to tell her my truth too..." she said crying again

" No Lyssa, I'll take the blame for everything. Keep her close to you... she loves you enough to forgive you" I said rubbing her back, " Not me though, I lied to her about my entire identity, my life.

I looked over to my elder brother's head again and just shook mine. Fuck you Rafa...

I guess its true what they say... the truth always comes to the light.

" I'm going to lose her"

" Don't say that Dad" Lyssa said wiping her tears

I left myself tearing up at the thought of it...leaving.

" It's true, once I tell her that's it. She'll going to hate me for my lifestyle and then I'll be leaving tomorrow"

"Protect them as you have always protected me when you go back. I'll take care of her here." she said smiling a little.

"I will" I said kissing her head,
"Ace and Dani will be going with me..."

"Stop. I don't want to think about it" she said full-on crying.
.
.
.

(Juliana's P.O.V.)

When Ceasar and Lyssa came back into the car, I tried my best not to look in those eyes again and just look at Ceasar.

"Can I get my car?" I asked him

"Yes baby. You can get your car and your other things. You and Lyssa wouldn't be staying here. Everything will come to Lyssa's old apartment. " he said rubbing my thigh again

I just nodded my head at him and then looked down at my legs

"Jul ?" he said as he turned the car around.

"Yes ?"

"Do you have anything to ask or say to me?" He asked, "I know you're in shock and everything. I-"

"Who..Who head was that?" I asked

"That was my older brother Rafa." he said softly. His voice sounded like he was disappointed.

"Who are you ?" I asked looking at him

"I am Ceasar baby. What do you mean?" he asked gulping

"No... who are you? Who are you really that, someone, killed your brother and placed his head on our fucking gate Ceasar! OUR HOME"

He took a minute before he slowed the car down and said,

"My name is Ceasar Vladimir Ivanov. King of the Russian and North American Mafia"

/Who do you guys think is the bad guys?/