🔪 chapter 2 🔪

Chapter song: gangsta by kehlani

I turn off all my lights, and turn on my t.v. I grab my phone and walk to my window, opening it enough for me to squeeze through it.

My house was two stories yes, but I have a ladder under my window so it's fine.

I grab my small purse before climbing out my window. I climb down the ladder, reaching the floor. I step on the concrete and began walking. I reach the front of the house and get in my dads car. I grab the keys out the glove box, starting the car, backing out of the driveway.

Once I'm out, I roll down the windows and the top, and start driving. I turn up the radio, glimpsing at the time.

7:42

I sing along. "I need a gangster to love me better" I beat my fingers on the wheel, smiling as the bass fills the car. I stop at a red light and wait. I hear laughing and music pull up next to me. I look over and see a car full of people.

The music lowers and I hear a low ominous voice, "alright guys, chill out." He laughs. That laughed sounded contagious. Making me smile. I then hear another voice, "babe when are we going to be there" a pitchy voice says.

The same low voice pitches again, "I don't know amber, probably another 5 minutes" I lean forward looking to see who was in the driver seat, talking. I see a boy, looks about 19 to 20. Brown hair with a few red streaks, with one hand on the wheel and the other somewhere else. That one hand caught my eye. The rings. I smile.

My thoughts were interrupted with a horn. I gasp, looking up at the light, seeing it green. I put my foot on the gas and turn left, minutes later I arrive. I get out my car locking it, tucking the keys in my bag. I get out, pulling my dress to make sure it covers my thigh.

I walk to the bouncer, I go to walk in but he pushes me back. "ID" is all he says before I scoff, rolling my eyes. I open my purse and grab my fake id and Hand it to him. He takes it out of my hand. Looking at it, he eyes me down.

"Hmm, you don't look 22" he glances at me.

"Well I am" I snap.

"I'm going to call securi-" the bouncer was interrupted. "Relax Kevin, she's with us" a voice says, that voice sounded oddly familiar. I look and see the same brown headed boy, he was even more pretty in person. He had these eyes that you could get lost into.

Wait wait wait.... I can't be falling for a stranger. I don't even know this man. For all I know he could be 30. Sure don't look like it.

The bouncer rolls his eyes handing me back my ID. "I can't be sneaking y'all in like this, I'll get fired" the bouncer looks at the blue eyed boy. He rolls his eyes grabbing my hand walking in. I snatch my hand away once we get in.

Not like I wanted to

"Who are you?" I ask raising one eyebrow.

"Oh me, I'm c-" he was interrupted. "Babe! Oh there you are, who's she" the girl grabs his bicep. "Oh me, I'm no one, don't worry about it." I smile fakely, walking away with a rbf. I don't know but something about that girl makes me want to punch her in her nose.

I sit down. "What can I get you" the bartender ask. I smile, "um, anything you can think of" I smile. She nods and walk away to go make me a drink. A boy and a short girl sits next to me. I pull out my phone and scroll through Instagram when the bartender hands me my drink. "Thank you" I nod. I take a sip of my drink, looking back down at my phone.

I feel a slight tap on my shoulder. I look up seeing this short girl, black hair and nice eye liner. "Hi, why do you look so lonely" she ask.

"I don't have friends" is all I say before walking away smiling.  "Hey wait up" I turn around to see the girl take on least sip of her drink before running to me. "Come with me" she puts out her hand. I don't know this girl, but she had nice eyes and a pretty smile.

I put my hand and hers and she takes me the pool table with about six people. "Guys." She says. No one answers her. "Guys!" She says again but this time all the attention went to me and her. "This is" she stops. "What your name?" She leans over whispering in my ear.

"I-I'm uh, Natalie ." I smile, my attention falls to that boy. The one with the brown and red hair. He was leaning on the pool table and that girl held on to his bicep.

"So Emily, this is jake" she pints to a boy with red and black hair. He smiles and waves. I will admit he had cute dimples.

"This is Sam" she points to another boy. He had blonde hair, with ocean blue eyes. I smile at him, he waved to me walking over. He grabs my hand kissing it. I snatch it away, holding it close to me. "Uhm.." is all I say.

He looks at me confused. "Nice to meet you" he smiles before walking to jake. "Anyway, I'm Tara, thats Colby and amber, and carter is somewhere."

I guess Tara, that's her name, Tara. She points to everyone. They all walk to a table and she turns around grabbing my hand again taking me to a seat. I sit down. I turn my head left to see him. I then turn my head right to see Sam.

Okay let me get this straight. Unlike me. I'm sitting in between two hot men, that I just met and they are both smiling at me. What. In. The. Holy. Baby. Jesus. Is. Going. On.... also I'm not the person who just sees someone and thinks there hot. But there two! Oh my god!
———————————————————————————
I don't like this chapter, but I'm thinking of taking maybe another two to three day break. Only because I just need to clear my head. I let you guys know if I don't. Anyway love ya Bruvas. 👏🙈