🔪 chapter 22 🔪

Chapter song: friends by chase Atlantic.

"Just a friend" colby says while bro hugging Kevin. I furrow my eyebrows.

Just a friend.

*flash back to last night.*

I was laying next to Colby as we watched the purge on my laptop. My whole body was throbbing for attention. "Colby" I whispered.

Colby looks at me. "What's wrong?" He ask. I grab the lap top and put it on my side table. I take off my shirt as that and my undergarments were the only things I was wearing.

Colby looks at me confused. I sit on his lap, straddling him. I place my lips onto his. He hums into the kiss. "You sure, I thoug-" I interrupted him by nodding.

I run my hand down his stomach, tracing his abs. Our lips covered the silence. Colby then places his hands on my butt. I move my lips from his mouth the his jaw, then to his neck, leaving my markings.

"Natalie" Colby breathed. That gave me a sigh that I found his sweet spot. I left one marking before I was flipped over. My legs rested around Colbys hips. He then went down on my neck, kissing over what he had left last night.

I reached my hands down to the rim of his boxers. Pulling them down, I saw his full erection. He pulled them off his legs and threw them on the floor. "I don't have a, you know, just pull out." Colby nods.

He began kissing my neck again. "I'm not going to go easy on you this time." He whispered against my neck. I gulp and slowly nod.

Colby pulls from my neck and unclips my bra. He takes it off of me and throws it on the floor. I felt his hands lower down into my underwear. He then put his head under the covers. He pulled them off and threw them in the floor.

He comes back up I felt his tip near my area before he pushed into me. He let me adjust then picked up his paste. "Shit Colby" I moan. Colby was going at a in-humanly speed. The sound of our skin covered the sound of everything.

*end of flashback.*

Yeah cause you know that's totally what friends do they just have sex two nights in a row and call each other baby.

"Natalie." I was interrupted. Colby called my name. I followed everyone to the living room. Kevin sat next to Colby and I say on the other side of Colby and Sam sat next to me.

"Hey" Sam whispered. "We're cool right?" He ask. "Yeah. We are fine." I smile. He looks at me. "Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

I look over at Colby who was talking to Kevin. Colby placed his hand on my thigh. The continued to talk. "Oh, that's why" Sam looks at Colbys hand. "No sam that's not why, I broke my phone but I just got a new one." I hand Sam my phone so he can put his number into it.

I see Colby looking at me. He takes his hand of my thigh and rolls his eyes. "Me and Colby don't really have much going on." I smile. Sam smiles back.

"Right. Y'all are just friends." Sam smiles at me.

That word again.Friends.

*flash back to last night*

"Baby girl." Colby moans. Moans were escaping my mouth as Colby grips onto my thighs. Taking one hand off and massaging my left breast. I let out three loud moans.

Colby moves his hand from my breast to my neck, putting pressure on it. "Right there" Colby moans throwing his head back.

"So tight" Colby moaned again. I was panting like a dog from how hot I was. I bite my lip, as Colbys grip on my neck tightens.