🔪 chapter 35 🔪

^ Chapter song: frozen slowed by circles bob

Colby pulled on his boxers and Layed back down "So birth control?" Colby looks at me. I turn my body facing towards him, placing my head on my arms. "Uh yeah, it helps with period flow and stuff." I smile. "Oh okay. was this better than yourself?" Colby asked trying not to laugh.

"Shut up, you gonna keep picking on me about that?" I push his bare shoulder. "Ow, and yes, yes I am." Colby smiles pushing our lips together for a small kiss. I pull away.

  "Uhm..." I look at Colby. "Don't tell me... did y-" I interrupted him. "No colby, of course not, I'd never use you like that. I just want to know something. That's all."

   "Okay what? Is something wrong?" Colby placed his hands on my hip, pulling my body closer to his. "Uhm no, i just wanna know what this." I point back and fourth between me and Colby.

    "What will this mean for us?" I ask. Colby grabs my thigh from above the covers putting it over his hip. He rubs my thigh and down. "Makeup sex?" Colby questioned. "If that's how you wanna put it then yeah... I guess." I looked at him. "Honestly. I don't know, but i hope it works out." Is all Colby says. I nod, looking to the side. I felt Colbys hand on the side of my face, placed gently on my cheek.

    "But hey.." Colby stops. "Look at me" I look into his eyes. "I don't know where we will end up but I promise I will do anything to keep you." Colby brushes the loose hair behind my ear. I smile, as I lean in to give him another kiss. I place my hand on the side of his neck, Colby moves his hand from my thigh, grabbing my hip, pulling my body close to his.

His hand moves from my hip to my Butt, squeezing it under the covers, then leaving a small slap, I pull from the kiss laughing. "Stop" I whisper, as me and Colby lock eye contact. I trace my finger over the markings I left on his neck. "I have to go downstairs, Sam is probably waiting." I said.

"Okay" Colby smiles.I stand up and find my stuff, I wrap my body in a towel. "I'll see you later" I lean over Colby kissing his lips. I walk out of his room,
I heard giggling and moans coming from Sams room.

Guess he wasn't looking for me after all...

I go downstairs and into my room. I close the door and smile.. looking down at my legs that were constantly shaking. I walk into my bathroom turning on the shower. I take off my bottoms and top and step in the shower, letting the warm water loosen my muscles.

I rinse my hair, and my body after applying soap to each. I shave everywhere. I step out the shower and dry my body. I put on some comfortable pjs.

I brush my hair then my teeth

I brush my hair then my teeth. I walk out of my room with a blanket. I go to the couch and set up a pillow and blanket for Sam then a pillow and blanket for me. I sit down and turn on the tv while I wait for Sam.

**

"Natalie" I felt myself being shaken. "Nat, wake up" I open my eyes to see a burnet with red streaks. "What" I groan while sleepily closing my eyes. I then felt myself being lifted.

I was carried then set down. I grab the blankets pulling them over me. "Colby" I whisper.

"Uh yeah" Colby stopped walking away. "Can you lay with me?" I ask. Colby then walks back to my bed, laying down next to me. I put the covers on top of him, laying my head on his bare chest.

He warmth made my cheeks glow. "What we're you doing in the couch" Colby chest vibrated as he placed the loose hairs behind my ears.

"I was waiting for Sam, I guess he never came down" I close my eyes, Colby places his arm around me and I cuddled father into his chest. "I've missed you" I whisper. Colby grabs my face and pulls me in for a small peck, as I lazily smile. Me and Colby cuddle and I felt myself falling asleep. I felt by back being rub then a gentle kiss in my forehead.

"I love you" I hear faintly.

Truth is. I love you too Colby....
———————————————————————————
Sorry posting was good for a bit then it went off, school is making me mad. But I'm getting a break for four days soon, idk if I'll post bc I'm hanging with fam but I'll try to pre save some chapters. Love y'all, vote, comment and follow!