🔪 chapter 20 🔪

Chapter song: favorite crime by Olivia Rodrigo.

*Colbys pov*

I arrived at Natalies house. I walk up the driveway, trying not the get caught. Once I reach the side of the house I go to the back and climb up the ladder. I knock at her window and there was no answer. I see her bathroom light on. I open the window stepping in her room. I set my bag down, as well as the bundle of flowers. I hear singing.

I lean on the bathroom door frame as she sings in the shower . "It's bitter sweet to think about the damage that we do, cause I was doing it with you. Yeah everything we broke and all the trouble that we made, but I say that I hate you with a smile on my face." She belts the last word.

I smile, she was really good. I continue to listen. "Oh look what we became. All the things I did! Just so I could call you mine' all the things you did... well I hope I was your favorite crime!" She sang louder her voice was beautiful.

She then turns off the shower. Stepping out she grabs her towel. She then looks up and sees me. She jumps back. "Colby! Don't do that!"

*Natalies pov*

I turn off my radio, wrapping the towel around my body. I walk over to Colby who was standing in the door way. I stand on my toes and wrap my hands around the back of his neck. He pulls our body's together, placing his hands on my hips. I push our lips together. I pull away leaving our noses touching. I giggle and kiss his lips one more time before walking into my room. I see flowers on the bed. "Colby!" I look at him. He smiles and picks them
Up. Handing them to me. I smile and peck his lips.

"Thank you" I smile and put them on my dresser .

Roses. My favorite.

I look through my draws and grab some underwear and a bra. I drop my towel and put them on. I see Colby out of the corner of the mirror watching me. He bites his lip. I laugh silently and shake my head. I go into my closet and pick out an outfit.

I then grab my book 'after' and sit on my bed

I then grab my book 'after' and sit on my bed. I grabbed my glasses putting them on. Colby looks at me, as I cross my legs. "What" I giggle. "You wear glasses?" He ask.

"Uh they are my reading glasses." I smile. Colby chuckles m. "Hey! Don't make fun." I laugh. Setting my book down, crossing my arms. He looks at me. He stands up and walks to the side of the bed I was laying on. He hovers over me. Pressing our noses together.

He then kisses my lips gently. "I'm not making fun. You look cute." He smirks, "I got you some things" he walks over to his bag. I lay in the middle of my bed on my stomach. He opens his bag and gets out a gift bag. "Colbyy... why." I groan as I sit up.

He smiles and hands it to me. The first thing I pull out was a hoodie, one of his hoodies. I smile and hug him. He sits down in front of me leaning against my pillows.

The next thing I pull out was a case. Don't get me wrong it was cute but I don't have a phone. I raise an eyebrow. "Colby I love it but I don't have a phone" he playfully rolls his eyes.

"Keep looking" he smirks. I reach into the bag and pull out a box. My mouth gaped open. "You didn't" he smiles as I open the box. I hug him tightly. Pushing my lips onto his. I pull away a. "Thank you. I love them."

"Wait. There's one more thing." Colby smiles. I furrow my eyebrows and reach into the bag to pull out a small black box. I open it to see a necklace. I smile at Colby. "It's not the prettiest but I thought you would like it." I smile at him.

"I love it!" I put it on myself. I kiss Colby passionately. "Thank you" I whisper. He smiles, nodding. I grab the bag and set all the stuff he gave me on my dresser. I got on my bed and sat on Colbys lap. He put his phone down, looking at me. I smile and collide our lips. I put my hands on the side of his neck.

He leans over and puts his phone on the side table. Colby smiles and places his hand on my hips pulling me back into kiss. I straddle my hips, moving them against Colbys hips. Colby began kissing me but slowly moving to my jaw then to my collar bone.

I groan and stop moving my hips. I place my head on Colbys shoulder. Hiding my face. Colby laughed. "What's wrong baby girl.?" He asked.

I pull my head from Colbys shoulder, resting my hands on them. He looks at my hands then to me, he raised his eyebrows tilting his head. I raise my eyebrows then tilt my head the same way. He laughs causing me to laugh.

I throw my head back groaning again. Colby chuckle. He then stops. I feel his finger on my neck. I look at him as he traced over a hockey he had left. He put his hand over it and pulled my lips to his.

I pull away. "Ughh. It's not fair!!"

He looks at me. "What's not fair" he rubs my thighs up and down. "It's not fair how hot you are" I groan. He chuckles.

He kisses me again I pull away. "And also how horny you make me" I keep my eyes close as our noses stay in-touch. I felt Colbys lips on mine, his hands moved from my thighs to my buff. He pushes it, moving it against his body. I gasp and pull from the kiss, looking down.

"We can't" I bite my lip and whispered, "well at least not again... I'm still kind of sore" I look down at my you know. He nods. "And that's perfectly fine. Let's just cuddle and watch a movie." Colby smiles I nod a peck his lips.
———————————————————————————
Boring chapter because it's a filler.