🔪 chapter 11 🔪

Chapter song: copy cat by Billie Eilish.

   Sam clicks play as I cuddle into his chest. Sam turns up the volume so we could hear.

About 30 minutes into the movie I began shivering, still in the same position that I was in when the movie first started. Sam looks down at me.

"What" I raise an eyebrow.

"Are you cold? You can get a blanket" Sam chuckles, he takes his hand from around me and grabs a blanket putting it over me. I look at him and smile. He puts his arm over me once again.

 He puts his arm over me once again

(This is how they are laying.)

   He looks down at me smiling at him, we make direct eye contact for a few seconds before I look down scratching my neck, while hiding my blushing. I hear Sam chuckle as he lifts my face with his hand. He looks at me, then at my lips, back to my eyes, connecting our lips together. I smile as he continues our syncing lips.

**

Okay, I know I said Colby was moving to fast, blah blah blah. But he was just using me for a screw. See Sam, it's like he's sweet and cute, but like super hot, so it's fine. Right. Then again Colby can't slip my mind.

I might just be bat shit crazy.

**

Sam pulls from the kiss, placing his hand on the side of my neck. "Do you uh, wanna head to bed?" Sam ask. I jerk my head back. "Wait like, hooking up?"

Sam pulls away from me, giving me the confused look.

Honestly that look wants to make me punch him in the jugular!

"What! No! I meant to go to sleep. I can sleep out here" Sam say. I let out a sigh of relief, almost forgetting that not ever guy want to hookup the first five minutes.

"You know what. Yeah. But uh, you can sleep with me. In the actual meaning of course" I giggle. Sam looks at me up and down.

"But...that didn't mean to get any ideas. Keep your hands to yourself." I say demanding.

  "Fine" Sam throws his hands up. I smile, standing up. I take the blanket and fold it, setting it neatly on the couch. I put my hand out and Sam shakes his head. He grabs my hand standing up from the couch.

I walk Into sam and Colbys room. Trying to be quiet. Sam walks ahead of me and moves the pillows around so we can both be comfortable. I lay down and he lays down next to me, face to face. "I'm hot" I whisper, taking off the hoodie Sam had lent me.

I smile. Hiding my face into a pillow. I hear Sam chuckle. "Good night nat." Sam says.

I smile. "Good night Sam." I turn over, making a space between me and Sams body. I then felt a hand pulling me into a hug. Sam spoons me, with his arm resting over my side. I smile cuddling under the blanket.

**

I wake up to the sound of a alarm. I groan, looking around. The alarm stops. Then a light was turned on. My eyes adjust and I see Colby standing there in just his boxers. I jump. Putting my hand on my chest.

"Don't do that!" I yell.

"Do what?" Colby raises an eyebrow. "Nothing" I roll my eyes. I look in Sams bed to see no one in sight.

Did he really just leave!

"Where's Sam?" I ask hiding under the blankets trying to go back to sleep. 

"Don't know" is all I hear. I watch Colby as he puts on joggers and a tank top. I didn't notice how long I was looking until Colby points it out.

"Can I help you?" He ask with a bit of attitude. I scoff getting out of the bed. I walk to the living room grabbing my phone out of my purse. I look at the time.

9:30

I close my phone putting it back in my purse. I felt eyes on me, I look over to see Colby standing in the door way, leaning his arm against the door. He looks me up and down biting his lip.

"Hello! Why are you staring at me!" I yell. He laughs, looking me up and down one more time before I realized. I don't have a shirt on!

I look down. Putting my hands over face, hiding my embarrassment. I groan and walk over to Colby pushing pat him. I grab Sams hoodie from off the floor putting it on.

I walk to my shoes sliding them on, grabbing my purse. I take my phone out. Texting Sam.

N- hey where are you! You kinda just left me!

S- I'm so sorry but jake needed me.

N- it's whatever.

I turn off my phone, hearing it ding again. I ignore it putting it into my purse. I then turn around and see Colby standing right in front of me. I gasp at the fact that he just scared the living shit out of me!

"Stop doing that, your acting weird!" I back up from him.

"I'm sorry, I- I just need to talk to you." Colby says, sitting down on the couch. I furrow my eyebrows.

Why did he sound so nervous.

I sit down next to him on the couch. "So I broke up with amber and I want to know if you want to go on a date." Colby looks at me.

I roll my eye, scoffing. I stand up. "Not even an apology. Your a douche Colby!" I grab my keys and walk out of their apartment, going down to the car.
———————————————————————————
Bro I didn't go to sleep until 7am last night! I got 2 hours of sleep and I felt like absolute crap today so this chapter sucks. Tbh I don't really like this book.