🔪 chapter 9 🔪

Chapter song: swim by chase Atlantic.

   I take my attention off Colby opening the box of white claws I take one out, getting my key out of my pocket. I poke a hole in it.

  "Let's get this party started!" I yell, shotgunning the claw. Everyone cheers. I finish up wiping my mouth. I see Sam eyeing me down, I smile at him. He then takes his body from leaning on the wall, he walks over to me.

  I get a corona out of the 6 packs and open it. Sam comes up behind me and grabs a white claw. Sam leans against the counter, opening and taking a sip of his white claw. We remain eye contact for about 15 seconds before I break it.

"Don't look at me like that" I laugh taking a sip of my  corona. Sam smile.

   "Why not" he laughs.

   I pull my body into his. He places his hand on my lower back. I could already tell that the drinks were kicking in.

   There was more chatter then music but I could tell this night was not going to end good.

   I put my hands around the back of his necks, letting my drink hand from my left hand. Sam looked down at me. "Bold move" he smiles, keeping one hand on my hip and taking a sip of his drink in the other hand. I then hear my name being called I take my hands from around Sams neck, turning to the side. Sams hand remained on my hip.

"Natalie" Tara yells, moving her hand back and fourth for me to come over. I look at Sam and he shrugs.

I grab his hand that was on my hip, putting it in mine. I bring him with me, walking over to Tara.

"Hey I want you to meet amber" Tara smiles at me. I smile back waving to amber. Amber stand up walking over to me, she puts out her hand, I shake it. I look over to see Colby man spreading across the couch glaring at me.

   He runs his index finger and thumb over his lip and chin, keeping direct eye contact with me. I look back at amber.

"God your so pretty! I love you shirt!" Amber yips. I look at her. She seems so sweet.

"Really thank you." I smile at her. "We will have to go shopping together one day" I say a little bit louder just so Colby could hear.

"Definitely!" Amber giggles.

"Hey, nat, wanna go sit on the couch." Sam ask, putting his hand back on my lower back.

"Sure" I smile, "nice meeting you amber" I finish.

   "You too!" I hear her say as me and Sam walk away. We walk over to the couch. Sam sits down before me.  I look over at Colby who was across the couch, still watching me, he looks at my eyes seeing that I knew he was watching.

    He looks down scratching the back of his head. I turn my focus back to Sam. I sit on his lap letting my knees sit next to his hips and my feet folded back. Sam looks at me raising one eyebrow. I just set my drink down on the table beside him and began moving my hips.

Sam placed his hand on my lower back, but closer to my butt this time. Sam shakes his head, laughing a bit throwing his head to the side.

I stop, looking down at Sam. "What?" I laugh.

"I haven't even had my first kiss yet" sam laughs. my eyes widen.

"Wait what, not possible. Like not even in truth or dare."  I take Sams drink, taking a sip of it.

"Hey. That's mine!" Sam laughs.

"Sucks" I laugh, licking the side of the can, going up and taking a sip. I then set it down next to my drink on the side table.

"No but like for real. Your lying." I laugh. Sam places his other hand on the back of me.

"No im for real." Sam looks at me.

I flip my hair to the side, "well I'm known to be a pretty good kisser" i smile, laughing.

"Is that so" Sam laughs. I lean in close to his face, nodding.

  "Guess we better find out" sam smirks. I Collide mine lips to Sams. I could feel Sams smirk as our lips stayed together. I pulled from the kiss, keeping my eyes closed.

  "I lied" I hear Sam whisper, "I've had my first kiss before" he laughs. I open opens my eyes, pulling away, laughing. "I knew it" I giggle. Putting my hand up for a high five, Sam smiles clapping our hand together.

  "So...what you think am I a good kisser?" I bite my lip smiling. Sam licks his lips. "I don't know yet, wait let me see one more time" I laugh pushing our lips together again, leaving Sam with a quick kiss.

   He licks his lips one more time. "Wait wait. One more time." He smirks. I smack his chest and playfully roll my eyes, pushing our lips together one more time. I felt a squeeze on my butt as Sams hands went lower. He took one hand off my butt, placing it on my jaw.

He uses his thumb the trace my jaw line. I then felt it.

Ew no not that you weirdos! His tongue.

I placed both hands on his face one on the left side and the other on the right, cupping his face. The sound of our lips became the center of attention. Everyone was cheering. I pull from Sams lips laughing.
———————————————————————————
Okay short chapter. Do you think Colbys jealous or mad?? Cuz like idk. Vote, follow and comment. ✖️😈💀 ly!