🔪 chapter 19 🔪

Chapter song: cherry hill by Russ.

So I made a plan. Instead of making the chalet about Natalie and her dad at the shooting range I decided to switch things up and be apart of Colbys thoughts for a day.
—————————————————————————
*Colbys pov*

I climb down the ladder and sneak to my car which was parked at the end of the driveway. I hop in my car and start it, driving back to me and Sams apartment. Once I get there I go up the elevator and I see Sam.

"Hey dude. The only thing that left is a few of your boxes" Sam walks by me in the hallway I nod and go into the room and grabbed the two boxes I had left.

I grab the key and lock it up. I carry the boxes downstairs to the moving truck. I put the boxes in there and the moving people close the truck up for us. "Thank you" I thank the man and hand him cash. He nods as they walk away. I go back into the apartment building and hand the lady our key. She tells us to have a blessed day.

I go out to my car and Sam hops in the moving truck. We drive to our new house. It was just me, him, jake and Tara. Once we arrived we parked our cars and for good 4 hours me and Sam just unloaded everything into our rooms.

We needed up selling our couches and stuff because Jake had a better one to put in the living room. I let out a huff as I set down the last box. I think I'm going to wait to unpack them. I have better plans. I go downstairs and see Sam in the kitchen.

"So. Where did you go last night." He ask me.

Truth be told I didn't want him to know about the interaction between me and Natalie. Last time I checked there mouths were hovering over each other. Now you may be asking, why am I still going to her after she clearly wanted to be with my best friend. Key word.

Wanted.

So I just decided to lie. Buttt Sam can tell when I lie.

"I was ahh at the bar. Yup. The bar. Found myself a hot date." I snap my fingers at Sam making tiny little gun with them. He rolls his eyes. "Whatever you say dude" he laughs and rolls his eyes. What's that spoused to mean. I lean against the door way.

"I just don't why you won't tell me you were at a girls house last night. It's not like I care." He laughs taking a bite of his food. "Oh but you do" I mumbled underneath my breath. "What was that?" Sam asked.

"Huh. Nothing." I turn around and head upstairs to my room. I take off my clothes and throw them in a hamper. I step and the shower and wash myself. I then step out and dry my body.

All that dumb shit.

I comb my hair. Then I walk into my room and put on some boxers and some black jeans, a leather jacket and a zebra print button down. I paired that all with my black converse, my usual rings and my chain.

 I paired that all with my black converse, my usual rings and my chain

I looked in the mirror.

Man I definitely need to re- dye my hair. I'm getting kind of tired of being called a tampon.

I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth. I then put on deodorant and Cologne. I spray my hair with hair spray, fixing it up. I shut off the bathroom light and head downstairs. Sam caught me.

"Where you going dressed like that" he mimicked a mom voice. "Told ya I got a hot date." I smack my teeth and wink at him. "Alright, I gotta a question though."

"Hit me" I walk over to Sam, putting my phone in my pocket. "Have you heated from Natalie?" He ask. My eyes shot open. "Uhm. Who?" I try and play it off.

"You know what never mind. I'll see you later man." He laughs. I smile. "Oh shit" I whisper turning away. I head out to my car. I turn it on seeing the time is 6:38. Natalie should be home but I'll wait till about 8. In the meantime. I'm going to run some errands.

**

I arrived at the apple store and walk in. I look around and see the perfect one. A lady come over to me. "Hey, seen you looking at this beautiful iPhone 11. Thinking about getting it?" She raised an eyebrow. I bite my lip. "Actually yeah" she kinda looked concerned.

"Really. Most people say no." She laughs. I look at her. "Yeah. No. Uh I wanna get it...Alexa." I fix her tilted name tag. She nods. She goes to the back and gets me and unopened one. "Want a case?" She ask.

"Yeah anything that's red. It's for my girl. You know." I smile. She kinda looked at me like there was something on my face. I furrow my eyebrows then just brush it off, she hands me a case.

I nod

I nod. "This one is perfect" I smile. She nods and rings everything up. "Your total is 585.75" She says I grab my card and swipe it. "Thank you" I smile and she hands me the bag.
———————————————————————————
Bro I'm actually getting that case it legit only 1 dollar on SHEIN!!! Vote follow and comment love ya. But next chapter do y'all want Colbys POV or Natalies POV?!