🔪 chapter 25 🔪

Chapter song: I didn't change my number by billie Eilish.

"Are you sure you don't need any help Mr. Beck?" Colby says. My father shakes his head, "yes I'm sure, thanks for coming to dinner." My dad smiles.

I missed this.

"No problem." Colby shakes my dads hand. "Natalie how about you go spend the night at Mr. Brocks house." My dad smiles at me putting his arm around Ashley.

"Wait really?!"

My dad smiles and nod. I hug him tightly and kiss his cheek. I pull away grabbing Colbys hand, I run up the steps. "Babe. Slow down." Colby laughs. I giggle as I reach my room.

I go to walk to my closet but I'm spun into a pair of arms. Colby hugs me from behind, putting his arms around my hips. He kisses my cheek.

I giggle
. "Hurry up, I wanna take you somewhere" Colby whispered in my ear. I raise an eyebrow, "that sounds romantic but yet also giving me serial killer vibes." I laugh, turning to face towards him, resting my arms on his shoulders. Colby smiles raising his eyebrows and tilting his head. I laugh putting my head on his shoulder.

"I love you" Colby whispered. I smile and pull my head from his shoulder, putting my lips on his. I move my hands to his face.

His hand move up and down tracing my hips.I move my hands to behind his neck, letting my arms hang over. I pull from the kiss, brushing our noses against each other, leaving Colby with another kiss.

I pull my arms away and go to walk towards my closet and I feel a sting on my bottom. I turn around and see Colby smirking, biting his lip. I playfully roll my eyes and walk to my closet and pick out two outfits. I then go to my dresser and get some undergarments and my makeup and hair stuff.

I stuff them into my bag. "Ready" I smile. Colby shakes his head chuckling. "Alright let's go."

He opens my door for me. I walk out and feel a slight sting then a squeeze. I screech turning around smacking Colbys hand. "Watch it" I whisper.

"Sorry" He throws his hands up. I began walking again when I hear him whisper in my ear, "I just couldn't resist." I smile and then find my dad cleaning up the kitchen.

"I'm head out dad" he turns to me.

"Be safe, in all ways possible.." my dad looks at me and Colby. "Okay dad you can say be safe but that's to far..but we will." I say.

"Keep my little girl safe boy." My dad looks at Colby. Colby gulps nodding "yes sir." My dad smiles. I hug him goodbye and me and Colby head out to his car.I get in the car putting the bag under my feet, Colby turns the key starting the car. He places his hand on my thigh.

"You looked beautiful tonight." Colby puckers. I smile leaning for a kiss. I pull away, to the push our lips together again, this time more intense. Colby places on hand on the side of my jaw while the other remains on my thigh, slowly moving up closer and closer.

I then felt his cold fingers at the rim of my underwear, his rings brushed along my inner thigh. I pull from the kiss looking down.

I re-collide our lips. "You sure you don't wanna wait till we get to my house?" Colby ask pulling from the kiss, the sound of our lips spreading smacked.

I shake my head. He nods pulling me back in for a kiss. He hand then rubbed me through my underwear. I moan slightly into the kiss.

I pull away, grabbing onto the seat. "Mhm, yeah, let's wait.." I laugh in a moaning way.

Colby pulls away a his hand nodding. "Of course baby." He smiles, pecking my lips one more time before backing out the driveway. "Hey can you stop at the drug store?" I ask. Colby nods as he pulls into the parking lot. I grab my wallet, "I'll be back"

I get out the car running over, trying not to break my ankles with the god damn heels. I go in and the lady smiles at me. "Welcome." I smile and walked to the back. I look for the perfect box as I grab a box of condoms. I go to the front and give the lady the box, she rings it up and I swipe my card.

She puts them in a bag handing them to me. "Thank you. Have a nice night." I yip. She nods and smiles, "you two."

I open the door and it was raining. I groan as I run to Colbys car opening the door. Colby puts down his phone, laughing.

"Don't laugh. " I burst out laughing. "But I got my dress and hair wet." Colby looks into my eyes making contact.

His eyes feel like I'm in the sky, sitting on clouds as the bright blue shines onto me.

He brushes my wet hair behind my ear. I smile biting my bottom lip. He pulls me in by my jaw, leaving a passionate kiss, I smile into it.

I pull away, "I got something" I hand him the bag, he opens it.. "oh" he smirks. "I kinda ran out so.." I say nervously.

He chuckles backing out, he places his and on my thigh as he focused on the road. He rubbed his hand up and down, every slight touch he made and the feeling of his fingers, and his hard metal rings was making me feel some type of way, the pit in my stomach got larger as the drive seemed to be get smaller.

God he doesn't even know he's doing this to me.
———————————————————————————
Sorry guys updating has been really slow, just starting school again is putting a bit of stress so I'm trying to update when I have time, again im sorry but I might be posting tomorrow Friday and Saturday maybe even Sunday.