🔪 chapter 29 🔪

Chapter song: favorite crime slowed/ reverb by Olivia Rodrigo

"Sam! Stop!" I scream as he pins Colby to the ground punching him multiple times he then place his hands on his neck, Colby gasp for air. I push Sam off, I fall down to my knees, checking Colbys Pulse.

Nothing

I scream crying

**

I wake up sweating, panting, a tear fall from my eye. I place my head on my chest as I catch my breath. I sigh, getting up from the bed.

I open the guest room door and go down the hall and up the steps. I go to Colby door knocking, nothing.

Good.

I walk in and close the door behind me. I walk to Colby dresser and look in the mirror. I see my face puffy. I sigh, I go to Colbys unmade bed and lay down. I grab a pillow and cuddle my head against it. The smell remained me of him. A tear fell from my eye onto the pillow. I start sobbing as my body tenses up.

**

I wake up, sitting up and stretching. "Good morning ba-" I stop myself and sigh.. I get out of Colbys bed and look in his mirror I see my eyes puffy. I walk out and see Sam.

"Oh there you are! Why are you in Colbys room." Sam ask. "I uh.. couldn't sleep.. so." Sam nods. Well I cleaned your dress and stuff so you can wear on your wear home.

I nod as Sam hands me the dress. I go into the bathroom and change I hand Sam back his clothes. "Alright let's get you home. " Sam puts his hands on my waist and walks with me to his car. He opens the door for me and I sit down.

He gets in and starts the car. He starts driving. "Hey uhm thanks, for letting me stay, and sorry for what happened." I say.

"Don't worry about it." Sam places his hand on my thigh. I look down confused. I grab his hand and move it off. "Uh.. I-"

"Sorry that was a stupid decision." Sam apologized. "It's uh fine.." I sigh, I look out the window watching all the cars pass. Eventually we get to my house.

"Damn, you like rich rich." Sam laughs. "Yeah" I say faintly. I get out the car and walk into the house. I hear a dog and laughing. I raise an eyebrow and walk to the living room.

(Btw this is Natalies house)

I see dad and his girlfriend

I see dad and his girlfriend. "Hey dad" I smile. He looks at me. "Hey baby girl. Come sit and met cam." I smile and walk to the couch. I pet him. I smile, "he's cute, I love him."

"So I was thinking that maybe Ashley could move in." My dad smiles grabbing her hand. "What?" My face went straight.

"Well, we talked and we thought about it, I think she would enjoy it here." My dad looks at me. "It dosnt matter what she enjoys! What about me, you just met her, and now she's moving in! Have you even thought about me?" I complain. My dad and ashley look confused at each other. "We uh didn't think it was a problem." My dad raises his voice slightly.

"Of course you didn't cause no one does." I roll my eyes and stand up grabbing my purse. I run up the steps and into my room. I throw my purse on my bed and slam my door.

"Ughhh" I groan. I flip on my bed and scream into my pillow. I stand up and throw my pillow at my shelf, knocking a few books off.

I'm just so mad and I don't know how to relax!

I take my dress off throwing it on the floor I throw on joggers and a random crop top I put on my vans and grab my phone. I walk down out my room and down the steps.

"Hey where are you going" my dad yells. "Out!" I yell. "With the attitude you just had, I think not!" My dad yells. I laugh. "Funny!" I go into the garage and grab the card and get in the Tesla. I close the door and start the car. I open the garage and back out.

"Hey! Get out the car." My dad yells. Then Ashley comes up behind him grabbing his shoulder. I roll my eyes and speed out of the driveway. Once I get on the road I start going 85.

I then slow down once I got it out. I stop at the red light and text Sam.

N- lunch? Need to get some things out.

S- uhm sure, where?

N- idk.

S- how about bww.

N- Alr that's fine, I'll see ya there.

I put my phone down and drive to Buffalo Wild Wings. I park my car and get out, walking in.
——————————————————————————-
Yeah. Idk what to put the caption as 🤷‍♀️