🔪 chapter 37 🔪

Chapter song: neither do I by Jeremiah

  "What do you mean princess?" Colby ask, laying on his side, playing with the edge of my shirt that was slightly lifted, showing my pale skin.

"Like, I feel like just yesterday we weren't even talking and now all of a sudden we pretend like nothing happened." I look at Colby with the slightest pity.

Colby then hovers over me again. Kissing my lips, distracting me, his touch against my cold arm, sent goosebumps against my skin. My veins pulsing, I was desperate for the slightest touch. I push Colby again.

"No, Colby, Colby." I look at him and he furrows his eye brows still rubbing my arm gently. "Are we just going to act like nothing happened because something definitely happened." I said, I used the slightest strength to hold my body up with my elbows.

"Look" Colby caressed my cheek, then my neck, putting his thumb against my jaw. "I want to pretend nothing happened, I love you Natalie, always have always will." Colby looked at me. "Colby...."

Colby didn't even let me finish, he sighed flopping next to me. "Listen, you don't love me. You say you do but there hasn't been any proof, you claim to but you mess it all up." Colby face began turning red.

"Colby. Don't get mad, I'm trying to speak and have a conversation." I sit up and grab Colbys hand. "Then if you say I don't love you, how do I prove it?" Colby ask.

"You'll know when it's there, you'll feel it. I promise."    I kiss Colby lips, leaning over him tightly. Colby grabs my hips pulling me on top of him, putting my body in a straddling position. I could already feel his erection.

The kiss became more intense before Colby broke it flipping us to where he was on top. He ran two fingers down my cheek, following to my jaw then my cleavage. He looked down, then back into my eyes.

"Are you sure? We just did this yesterday, you said we are moving to fast." Colby rubs my hip up and down.

I nod, wanting Colbys touch.

Yeah I know I said we were moving to fast but like... cmon if you were In my position and he was giving you the f me eyes, you would do what I did.

Colby moved his soft hand to my inner leg, tracing up it. "Colby" I pitched quietly.

"Tell me what you want princess." Colby looks at me getting closer and closer to my entrance. "You" is all I say, getting excited just for Colbys slight touch.

"What about me?" Colby teased taking longer and longer to give me the pleasure I was hoping for. He pulled down my shorts, taking them off my legs.

"I want you colby." I whispered. Colby smirk, lust filled in his eyes. I felt like everything was in slow motion, he was trying to show me love, but it still wasn't.

"What do you want me to do?" Colby broke my thoughts.

"I want you to please me Colby, stop teasing" I looked at Colby with begging eyes. "What? Tell me Natalie."

"Fuck me colby, please!" I moan as his lips became connected to my neck, sucking leaving his owner markings. He then ran his tongue over them to soothe the pain.

He never hesitated to take off my top, showing my self. Colby grab my thigh tightly, wrapping it around his waist.

I felt his oppressive touch against my underwear. "Colby" I moan quietly, I wanted more than just his touch.

I opened my shut eyes and took off Colbys shirt. Then he quickly took off his joggers. He grinned his body against mine. I gripped onto his back as he placed his hard kisses on my chest.

He pulls from my chest to my lips, sucking my tongue.

This wasn't love, it was well, intimacy.

It was our weakness.

His warmth.

My attachment.

Our deep affection, showed that we cared.

I don't know where this is going and it might not be love but it's passion, I just hope he can prove to me that this is love soon.

I then heard my door open. "What. the. fuck-" I sat up quickly and saw Sam. "Sam I-" I realized I had no top on. I grab Colbys shirt putting it over me.

Colby looked at me then Sam. I did then same, looking from Colby to Sam.

"So just like that. Bam. Y'all are together again." Sam looked at me.

"Sam..." I was interrupted. "Yeah we are and so what about it." Colby stood up getting close to sam. Sam spat in face. "You don't deserve her you piece of shit." Sam spat.

Colby wiped the spit from his face, pushing Sams chest. "That's not up to you sam. So if I were you I get the hell out." Colby face went straight.

A punch was then placed onto Colby face, making him stumble back.
———————————————————————————
:) y'all live when I'll leave these endings. 😩✌️ more coming tomorrow.