🔪 chapter 17 🔪

Chapter song: champagne and sunshine by PLVTINUM

   I take off my crop top and Colby scans my blacked laced bra. I smile and he gives a playful smirk. "We have to be quiet my dads asleep." I whisper. Colby nods. He kisses my neck, leaving me with joyful pleasure.

  "Don't be nervous, I'll go easy." Colby whispered along my neck. Shivers speed through my body. Colby pulls from my neck and looks at me. He traces my arm with his finger, sending chills up my spine.

  "That feels good" I whisper. Colby smiles and grabs my hand, putting it above my head. He connects our lips I use my other hand to grip onto his hair. Our lips filled the room. I pull from the kiss and take my hand from above my head. I sit up and Colby stands on his knees.

  I unbuckle his belt, looking up at him. We keep eye contact as I unbuttoned the two buttons on his pants. I pull down his pants and sit back as he takes them off. He throws them on the floor, as that's where most of our clothes were. Colby uses one hand to keep his balance above me, while the other traces my hips.

I let out a hitched breath as he plays with the rim of my shorts. I put my hands on the back of his neck fiddling with his hair. He places his lips onto mine, this time using tongue. He moves his hand from my shorts to my right thigh. He runs it up and down, massaging it gently.

I pull from the kiss and tried taking off my shorts but Colby stopped me. He grabs my legs, pulling my shorts off me. He throws them on the floor. "Do you have a condom?" Colby asked. I nod and began getting up when Colby grabbed my hand and told me "I'll get it, where is it."

   "Uhm. I- in my bathroom drawer. The farthest left." I say. Colby nods and gets up. He grabs the golden wrapper and holds it up. He walks back over to me and sets the condom on my side table. He hovers over me. "Are you sure, don't feel forced we can stop now." Colby reassures me. "Y- yeah I- I'm good. Just a little scared... cuz....well...You know why." I look from Colbys eyes.

  Colby grabs my chin making look at him, hovering above me. He gently placed his lips onto mine. "Don't be. Just tell me when you want me to stop." Colby says. I nod, agreeing that I was completely ready. He clears his throat and nods reaching behind me. He unclips my bra with one hand, taking it off of me. He puts it on the floor. He scans my body once again. Smiling.

I sit under the covers and Colby gets under putting the blanket at his waist. Colby then moves around, eventually he throws his boxers onto the floor.

Oh. This is really happening...

I then felt Colbys hands travel down my stomach. Reaching the rim of my underwear I gasp, holding my breath for a second then letting out a breath. He then looked at me, while keeping his hand on the edge of my underwear. I nod.

He looks down and pulls them down slowly off my legs. He throws them on the floor. He then grabs the golden wrapper, opening it with his teeth. He throws the wrapper onto the floor. He looks down and puts it on himself.

  "Are you ready?" He ask. I nod. Colby kisses me gently one more time. He hand travels down my stomach stopping at my thighs. He opens my legs a tiny bit. Putting himself inside me. I gasp.

Colby hovers close to my face. As he pushes in gently. Moving our body's in sync. I gasp, squinting my eyes. Colby stops. "Do you want to stop?" He whispered. I shake my head. "Just go slow, please." Colby nods and pushes again. I squint my eyes adjusting.

  The pain was immaculate but I pushed through it. He then speed up a tiny bit, comfortable for the both of us. He kept our body's in sync, as we both were breathing out of pleasure.

  I let out a small moan. His face remains about 5 inches above mine. I pushed our lips together. I pulled away. "Faster, please" I say letting out a high pitched breath. He nods. Picking the paste up a tiny bit, still keeping our body's in sync.

"Is this okay?" Colby asked. I nodded as I let out a tiny moan. I grab the sheets, arching my back, as he hit this one spot. "Right there" I moan. He nods and hits the spot over and over again.

"C- Colby." I moan. He knew what that meant and pulled out. He smiled at me as I was panting like a dog. "T- that was my first time actually enjoying it." I smile. Colby smiles back flopping next to me. He pulls off the condom and throws it in the trash can right next to my bed.

He pulls the cover over us. "You did good." Colby whispered. He turns to me, laying on his side. He brushes the hair the was in my face behind my ear, leaving his hand resting on my jaw. He pulls me in for a kiss. He pulls away.

He smiles and stand up, and that's when I see it.

No way that thing was inside of ME!

I gulp as he bends down and picks his boxers up.  He slides them on. He comes to my side of the bed and hovers over me. "Do you want to put on any clothes?" He ask. I nod.

"Just a t shirt please. Thank you." I smile. He nods and pecks my lips. He goes to the clothes that were on the floor and picks up his shirt. "It might be big on you but." He hand it to me. I smile and put it on. "Thank you"

He then hands me my underwear to. I smile and put those on. As I untuck myself form the cover i see my legs. They were so shaky. Colby looked at my legs then at me. Smirking. I point to them. "You did this, not me." I giggle. He laughs and lays back down. He turns off my lamp and puts his head down.

"Oh" is all I say. Colby looks at me. "What's wrong" he ask. "I- I thought you were going to leave." I say laying down, turning to my side to look at him. He grabs my hips and pulls me close to him. He grabs my thigh and puts it over his side. I giggle as he runs up and down the leg, stopping at my butt.

"Do you want me to leave." He smiles using his teeth. His smile was intoxicating.

Instant butterflies.

"No" I giggle. He laughs to and kisses me. "Goodnight Colby" I smile. "Good night nat. I love you." He smiles resting his hand on my hip. I cuddle into his chest and close my eyes, only listing to the sound of his breathing.

Oh shit... I caught feelings...
———————————————————————————
😉🤠 you like? Words: 1215.