🔪 chapter 26 🔪

Chapter song: dark red

Colby pulls up to the trap house and the gates open I see many cars. "Babe, why is there so many cars?" I look at him. He takes his hand off my thighs and puts the car in park.

"Shit." Colby whispered. "What's wrong" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I- uh forgot we had a party tonight I guess it's still going." Colby said turning off the car. "Oh well I'm mean." I check my phone. " it is only 10pm so I see why it's still going."

Colby smiles. "So." He looks at me. I raise my eyebrow punching his arm. "What."

"Do you wanna go in or..." he places his hand on my thigh. "I think I wanna go in and join the party." I smile. Colby nods.

He leans in for a small kiss. "Alright, let's go." He smiles he goes to open his door but I grab the back of his shirt pulling it towards me. I pull his lips towards mine, leaving his with a lust full kiss. I pull away from the kiss leaving our forehead touching. I keep my eyes closed while unbuttoning his shirt.

"I think I wanna stay in the car for a minute I whisper. Colby chuckles and pulls away I open my eyes looking at him. He bites his lip and looks me up and down.

"You sure." He ask. I nod. He smiles and bites his lip again getting into the back seat. I look back at him and smirk unbuckling my seat belt. I climb back, sitting on his lap. He places his hand on the side of my neck, pulling me in. Our lips together filled his car. He moved his hands up and down my thigh, then stops at my waist.

He pulls me in further into his lap. I let out a small gasp intro the kiss and he motions my body against his. I continue to unbutton his button up still keeping the kiss. I pull his button up down to the middle of his arm, letting his bare shoulders show.

I rub his arms, feeling the way his muscles formed. I move them slowly up his arms then to his shoulder, getting a small grip. I pull from his now puffy lips, to connect my lips to his jaw, working my way slowly down his neck. I leave tiny wet kisses, and a few markings.

Colby let out a few pitched breathes, until I found one spot, I felt his body tense up. I smirk against his neck leaving a large hickey. Colby pulls away, connecting our lips again. "Your turn." Colby whispered against my jaw.

He pushed my hips further into his lap where I could feel his hard on. He began leaving many more markings than I left. He moves one of his hands from my waist to my butt leaving a stinging slap.

I let out a small moan. "Oh my girl likes that." He growled against my soft pale skin. "Y-" I breathed.

"Gotta speak louder than that baby girl." He whispered. "Yes.." I moan as his leaves a darker spot onto my neck. I felt Colbys hand sliding down my thigh and into my dress, I felt him in my inner thigh.

"Yes what babygirl" he pulled from the kiss pulling one strap from my dress to my arm. I looked down and felt his Cold hand touch me through my underwear.

"Daddy" I whisper. Colby rubs harder, making me let out a thirsty moan. "Louder" he demands.

I've never seen colby like this but hey, who said I was complaining...

"Yes dad-" I was interrupted with a loud knock at the window Colby pulls his hand away placing it on my thigh. He groans, "what now" I look over to the window and see a face pushed against it, making kisses faces and noises. Colby leans over rolling down the window.

"What Jake. Can't you see I'm kind of busy." Colbys face went straight.

"Yeah I can tell now get your dumb ass inside bruva! We got to much alcohol and no one to drink it." Jake laughs. I look at Colby, nodding. "Well have more fun later." I whisper into Colbys ear. He smirks smacking my butt.

"Can y'all like not." Jake looks at us in disgust. "Well Then maybe don't bother me and my car." Colby looks at Jake.

"Hey! I'm just thankful I didn't see ass cheeks in the window because of how this car was shaking." Jake looks back from me and Colby. "Jake what are you doing?" I ask "Oh cmon Colby Brock, give me your rock already." Jake mocks me. "Jake don't try me I will jump through this window right here right now." I sigh. "Bummer" Jake crosses his arms.

Colby rolls his eyes. "we'll be there, just give us two minutes.

Jake sighs and walks inside. "Sorry about that"
———————————————————————————
"Oh John b. Just give me the D already" words from jj! Anyways I'll be uploading Sunday or Monday luvs. 🤠✌️