🔪chapter 10 🔪

Song chapter: new song by manėskin.

I stand up from Sams lap. "I'm going to go get another drink and some pizza, coming?" I ask.

"Im good" Sam smiles. Just then I heard a voice.

  "Hey Sam have you heard from carter?" Tara ask. I look at her gulping. "No" is all Sam says. I walk to the kitchen and open a box of pizza getting a slice. I then grab a black cherry white claw.

  I turn to see Colby leaning against the counter. "Can I help you?" I snap. Colby comes close to me. "I know what your doing, you need to stop." Colby looks at me.

"Since when do you tell me what to do?" I scoff walking away. I go back over to the couch sitting next to Sam who was talking to a guy with medium hair, eyeliner and black nail polish on.

I curl my legs up next to me. Taking a bite of my pizza. I swallow it. Sam looks at me, putting his arm over me. I look over smiling at him. "Uh Natalie this is mike!" I wave to the boy as I swallow the last bite of my pizza.

"Hi" is all I say. I grab my white claw and chug it. I then set it down. I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I close the door behind me. I use the bathroom standing up and washing my hands. I turn off the sink and was drying my hands when I heard faint voices.

I raise one eyebrow putting my ear to the bathroom wall, trying to hear the conversation in the other room.

*conversation in other room*

"Amber this isn't going to work anymore."

"What! Why!"

"I just can't, I don't find interest in you."

"Whatever"

*enc of conversation*

  I hear the room door open I quickly take my ear of the wall and open the bathroom door. When I open it I meet the one and only Colby. He looks at me with pity. He then rolls his eyes, walking out the apartment.

  I stand there confused, "Natalie!" I hear my name. I look over to see Sam looking at me. I nod and walk over to him. I sit next to him. He puts his arm around me, placing his hand on my thigh.

"I'm probably about to head to my apartment, if you want to come" Sam smiles as he put his hand through the hole in my jeans, he rubs my leg. I nod my head, "that's fine" I smile.

"Alright" he takes his hands off my leg and grabs my hand. He helps me get up. We say bye to everyone, I get ambers number and we head back to Sams apartment.

Sam opens the door for me, moving to the side so I can walk in. "We have to be quite though, cuz Colbys probably asleep or something, I don't really know." Sam shuts the door.

I set my purse down on the counter. "So uh what shall we do?" I ask. Sam smiles and walks over to me, he puts out his hand and I grab it. He pulls me in, spinning me around. I smile, giggling as he pulls me close to him. I put my hands around the back of his neck and his hands fall to my waist. I smile and pull our faces together. Colliding our lips.

I pull away and Sam smiles snorting a bit. "What?" I giggle as my hands remain on his shoulders. "Nothing, uh you should stay the night."

"I don't know Sammy."  I push my teeth together.

"Why not. You've been drinking and I don't want you driving. You can have my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." Sam smiles. I liked how he cared so much.

"I'm sorry but I can't" I frown. Sam sighs. I hear my phone ding so I take it out of my pocket.

Dad
Hey I won't be him until tomorrow around 10. Lock all the doors. And be good.

                                                                         Natalie
                                                             Okay okay. I will
**

"Great news Sam, I can stay, I just don't have clothes."

"Uh you can borrow some of mine. I have some joggers and a hoodie you can wear." He smiles. I look at him.

"Perfect." I smile. "I'll go get them right now." Sam walks to his shared room. Minutes later he comes out with some joggers and a hoodie. I thank him and change in the hall bathroom. I come out and set my other clothes next to my purse.

I look up and see Sam looking at me. "What?" I smile. "Nothing you just look really cute without makeup." Sam smiles.

I hide my blushing. "I- uh have to be home before 10 tomorrow, so I might leave early. " I say and Sam nods. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Sam ask.

I shrug. "Sure why not" I follow him to the living room. I sit next to him and he puts his arm around me. I lay my head on his chest, hurdling up my legs next to me. He scrolls through Netflix before stopping at one.

"This one?" Sam ask looking down at me. I look up at him and nod. "That's fine" I smile..
———————————————————————————
This ones a little shorter than most my chapters but I'm really not feeling well. Hope y'all understand. Hopefully more tomorrow 💕✖️😈