🔪 chapter 32 🔪

Chapter song: I feel it coming by the weekend (sorry been obsessed with his lately, also this is kinda a filler chapter something bug is coming so be prepared!"

*two weeks later*

I have officially gotten all my stuff from my dads. I live with Sam and Colby now. I wasn't excited about the move because of the whole Colby situation but he hasn't come home in a couple. He's been staying with someone, so I wasn't to worried about it.

My dad wasn't excited about the move, he said that I was selfish. In all honesty he told me to leave in the first place. Me and Sam have became really close friends, nothing more.

After the kiss we shared, we both realized that it's not healthy and we need to move on. He's been talking with this girl named Katrina, I have meet her once or twice she's really sweet.

I don't think me and Colby are ever going to make up. For one he hasn't been around, and he hasn't even tried to talk about it and neither have I so I've been staying in my own lane. Today I get to see Tara and Jake! Who are now official. It kinda upsets me to see everyone so happy.

Eventually I'm going to have to tell them the truth about me and sadly I know how it's going to end....

**

"Good morning, nat!" Sam says as he opens the fridge to pull out something to eat. "Hey Sammy" I smile. I take a seat and pull my phone from my joggers pocket. I open Instagram realizing I haven't posted in a bit.

"Hey Sam?" I smirk looking at him, I place my head in between my hands, he sighs. "I know that look what do you want?" He ask rolling his eyes.

"No need for attitude, I just need a photographer for a few minutes..." I smile. "Fine" he throws his hand up. I smile.

I hand him my phone and stand against the tile posing. He takes like 700 photos and I found the perfect two. "Thanks Sammy." I smack his butt. He looks at me. I just laugh and walk to the living room.

I post the Instagram photos and wait for the thirsty comments.

~I thought you still loved me, and secretly I still love you to

~I thought you still loved me, and secretly I still love you to.~

*comments

- who is this to?

-wait anyone else confused.

-how are you so hot!

-I feel like you and @jakewebber would be a good couple.

- daddy 😩🙈

**

I tuck my phone away putting in in silent. "Hey so kinda hang out in a few, it's gonna be me, Kay, Tara, Jake, Jillian, mike, Kevin, and you if you want." Sam says, counting on his fingers cause he is a little slow. "7-8 people" Sam says excitedly when he figures out. I snort, "okay sam, I'll be there what time?"

"5" sam says. "Sam it's 4:28, when you said a few I thought you meant like two hours not 30 minutes!" I look at him. All he does is shrug, I roll my eyes and get off the couch. I go to my room and look through my draws the find a swim suit I eventually found a good one.

I go into the bathroom and put my hair in a ponytail

I smile and pop a piece of gum in my mouth. I close my bathroom door and leave my room.

I go into to kitchen and grab a water. I go to the back door opening it and stepping outside. Tara then comes running at me, jumping into my arms. She wraps her legs around my waist, pecking my lips.  In a friendly way obviously, I mean it's what we do and jakes okay with it so.

I set her down. "So, plans?" I ask.

"Plans! Gurll! We boutta get f-Ed up!!!" Tara screeched. I laugh walking with her to the chairs where i see Sam and Kat talking. "Hey love birds!" I smile at Sam wave my hand around. Kat stands up and hugs me. "Hey beautiful" Kat hugs me. I hug her and then pull away, she sits back down next to Sam, the continue to talk. I hug Jake, then mike the Kevin.

I sit down on a tanning chair. I rub sunscreen on myself. "Hey can someone get my back." I yell. "Yeah I gotchu." Sam says. He puts the sunscreen on his hand and rubs it onto my back and shoulders. "Thanks" I smile take the sunscreen out his hand.

I set it down on the table. "Come here I need to show you something." I grab Sams hand and bring him to the edge of the pool. "I dropped my hair tie, you see it." He looks closely at the water. I push him in. I burst out laughing.

"I can't believe you fell for that!" I giggle, I then felt a weight in my back, I fall into the water I swim up and see Tara. "I hate you!" I laugh splashing her. I swim to the stairs and I start to get out when I hear the front gate open. "Who's here?" I ask.

"Uh no one..." Sam looked at me. "It's probably the neighbors." He said going back to what he was doing. I bite my lip.

What if it's Colby. No, it's not. Let's hope....
———————————————————————————
😩✌️ I wanna fall down 7 stories of stairs! Swag!