🔪 chapter 4🔪

No chapter song only because this chapter contains death and a form of rape and I don't want to put a song into that. Sorry. Hope you understand.

"Was that your way of trying to start a conversation with me?" I giggle. Colby looks me up and down biting his lip. "Maybe" he smirks looking away. He uses his hand to wipe his mouth. He looks back at me and smiles. I smile back.

I look at my phone seeing the time is 1:48 am. I shake my head. "I got to go" I groan. Colby places his hand on my thigh again stoping me. I look down, gulping.

"Why?" He smiles.

"Doesn't matter" I roll my eyes. Colby quickly takes his hand off my thigh. "Sorry" he quietly says. I get out of my seat and began walking out the bar. I felt a light tap on my shoulder I turn around and see Colby. "What?" I look at his silk blue eyes.

"I want to get to know you more, so if you want to, here's my number and I want to take to lunch." He smirks. I take the paper out his hand, getting close to him. "Don't you have a girlfriend?" I say lifting his chin up with my finger. I could see his gulp.

"Oh, did I make big boy nervous" I make a pouty face, I felt a slight movement on my hip. My body then was then pulled closer to Colby, making me let go of his chin. "Yes I do, but I just invited you for lunch, not a date." He whispered letting me go. "Besides, Sam already seemed to mark his territory." He smirks putting his hands in his pockets. "First off I'm one ones territory." I smile, putting the Piece of paper in my purse, "and I'll see you there" I smile turning around.

I walk out of the club, and began walking to my car when I felt a hard pressure on my arm. I try to get out of the hold but I couldn't. I look up to see carter. He pinned my arms behind me, making me unable to reach anything. He brings me to a unseen area, making me let out small hitches of 'let me go' he pins my hands Above my hand, pushing me into the wall.

"You have been teasing me all night. In that dress, and the way you were dancing, you know what your doing." Carter whispers.

"I'm not who you think I am so I suggest you leave me the hell alone!" I spit in his face. He loosened one of his hands to wipe the spit off his face, to then push my harder into the wall. He smirks, starting to kiss my neck. "Stop" I demand, holding back my tears, this wouldn't be the first time.

Carter loosened on of his hands and began rubbing up my thigh, reaching the edge of my underwear. "P- please" I beg. Letting out a small cry. He let go of my hand to cover my mouth. I use that to grip on my gun, pulling it out, cocking it once . Shooting him right in the heart. The blood splattered, hitting me in the face.

I wipe the blood, that now was mixed with my tears, off my face. "Ugh gross" I jerk my head back, putting my gun back on my thigh. I go to carter and pick up his arms, dragging him. Throwing him in the dumpster. Not the smartest place to put him but say I do get caught... my dad is a good liar.

I tried to get most of the blood off me. This is why I don't have friends because my dad is scared of people like this. He always has, since I was 13. I walk back to the car getting in. I don't know how no one heard the guns shot, or my screams, but the past is the past... god knows what's to come...
____________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter but this is kinda a filler. Like I said this book ain't going to be a love story, oh happy ending, no it's going to be gruesome and death related, now yes there will be smut and stuff but this story is going to be actually like a book more than fan fiction. It just includes Colby and yk some traphouse members. Anyway if you don't like the book you don't have to read it but vote, comment and follow please. Love you bruvas 💕🔪✖️