🔪Chapter 8 🔪

Chapter song: lotta true crime by Penelope Scott. (This song kinda relates to this story, just listen to the lyrics)

  I sit on my bed staring at the ceiling.

    No wonder my dad didn't want me going out! Because of guys like Colby. The fact that I tried to kiss him again! Ughhh

I stand up from my bed and walk to my bathroom. I look and the mirror and take off my outfit throwing it in the hamper. I get in the shower cleaning myself when I hear my phone ding. It could only be from one person and one person only...Colby.

I get out of the shower wrapping the towel around my body. I grab my phone looking. It was an unknown number. I click it opening it.

"Hey it's Tara!"

I smile. Clicking the call button. A few rings and someone's picks up the phone.

T- Hello

N- hey Tara!

I smile putting the phone on speaker.

T- hey glad you remembered me. Do you want to come to pizza night?

N- pizza what now?

T- pizza night. It's just where we all get together and have pizza at jakes.

N- hmm, sure. Text me his address.

T- well he lives in a apartment. I'll send you the number and address, it starts at 5.

N- perfect! I'll see you there.

T- okay! byeee

N- bye!

I hang up the phone.

I see the message Tara sent me with the address. I grab my phone putting it on the charger. I go into my closet looking for an outfit.

  I finally decided on one and walked out of my closet. I put on a dark green matching undergarment set. I slide on the outfit looking in my mirror.

  I smile and go into my bathroom, I do my makeup and hair

  I smile and go into my bathroom, I do my makeup and hair. I unplug my straightener and put away all my makeup.

I walk back into my room picking up my phone

I walk back into my room picking up my phone. I see it's 4:27. I'll leave around 4:45.

I decided to clean my room while I wait. I was clearing my vanity when I see the chain Colby hand out on me. I pick it up, putting it on myself. I smile looking in the mirror.

I didn't put it on because of Colby. I put it on because it was cute. 100%.

   I cleaned my bathroom and finished up my room. My dad said be back before 8. So technically he never said I couldn't come back then leave again. I decided to leave a little earlier. I go downstairs, and walk to the garage. I go in, looking around. I look back and fourth between two cars before choosing the Tesla. I take the charger out of it, getting in.

I roll the windows down and open the top. I connect my phone and play 'lotta true crime' I start the car, backing out of the garage and leavening the house. I began driving.

I then pull into a parking lot getting out of the car. I walk to the liquor store and go inside. "Hi welcome!" A lady welcomes me. I smile walking to the back. I grab a box of white claws and a six pack of Coronas.

I walk up to the front handing the lady the beer. The lady rings it up. "ID please." I go into my wallet and take out my fake Id handing it to her. She looks at it then me, staring me up and down.

She hands it back to me. "Will this be all for you today?" She smiles at me. Handing me the boxes.

"Actually can I get two canes? any flavor." She looks at me. The lady goes to the back and grabs two canes handing them to me. "Your total is 52.62" I smile handing the lady my card. She swipes it handing it back to me.

  "Have a nice day" she smiles. I nod and walk out of the store. I go to the car putting the two boxes in the passenger seat. I grab one cane, hitting it once before putting it down in my cup holder. I start the car leaving the parking lot.

I pull out my phone looking at the address. I type it in on the screen. The car shows me the directions as I follow it. I arrived pulling into the parking garage. I park getting out of my car. I grab my phone and call Tara.

T- hello.

N- hey I'm here can you come down and help me.

T- I'm kinda ordering the pizza. I can send someone else down:

N- oh okay that's fine.

T- okay, I'll see you in a minute.

N- okay bye.

   I hang up the phone putting it in my pocket. I lean on the back of the car waiting. I pull the vape out of my pocket taking a hit. I hear the elevator open. I look over the others cars and see Sam. I smile.

  I move into the open waving my arms around. He sees me and smiles, jogging over to me. He stops in front of me and I open my arms pulling him into a friendly hug.

  "If I'd knew you were coming tonight I would've put twice as much Cologne on." Sam laughs.

  I could help but to giggle. "You smell great." I joke. Sam playfully rolls his eyes. "So what did you need help with?" Sam questions.

    I look up at him, "follow me" I smile. I grab his hand and bring him to the car. "Damnnnnnnnn!" Sam looks at the car. "I see you Natalie" I laugh, opening the car door. I pull out the box of white-claws handing it to him.

    "Wait how'd you get these?" Sam looks down at me, taking the box.

    "I have my ways." I wink grabbing the Coronas. I shut the door and we walk to the elevator. I click the up button and we wait for the elevator to come down. The doors open and we go in. Sam pressed the button 5. The doors shut and we stand there waiting.

   "I'm surprised your here I thought I was never going to see you again after the bar." Sam turns his head looking at me.

   "Yeah. Hey is uh, Colby gonna be here?" I ask.

Sam sighs, "yeah, why, let me guess you like him?"

Wait was Sam upset??

   "No actually. I- I just wanted to know"I smile, Sam turns back to me and his eyes widen excitedly. But little did he know, I was upset, I don't want to even see Colby after what just happened. The doors opens and Sam lets me step out first. He then steps out leading the way. We stop at the door and cask opens it.

  I follow behind him, walking in I hear music and chatter. I smile, Sam sets the claws on the counter, holding the door for me. I hear a screech and I see Tara running towards me. I set the beer on the counter and hug her. "I'm so glad you came! This pizza night is about to be lit!"  Tara giggles.

Just then, I see him, staring at me from the couch. He hand his arms wrapped around amber. I watch them as amber grabs his cheeks pulling him into a kiss. His eyes stay open as he pulls from the kiss, keeping his focus on me. I gulp, I'm not ready for what's this night is about to bring.
———————————————————————————
(Filler chapter) Sorry for the slow updating, I've been at my dads. I leave tomorrow so around Sunday or Monday updating will be back to normal. Also I know this chapter was kinda boring it was a filler.