🔪 chapter 27 🔪

Chapter song: high enough by k. Flay.

Colby rolls up the window and looks at me. "Ready" he ask. I nod. I get off of his lap, he gets out. "Get on my back." Colby says. I do it confused and he shuts the door. He grabs the side of my thighs and carries me inside.

We pass many people just going. Once we finally got in, no where to step. "Colby my dress is coming up." I whisper in his ear. He puts me down pulling me to the front of him, he pulls it down for me, I smile. "Thank you" I kiss his cheek.

He grabs my hand and we walk to the kitchen where it was a bit less crowded. "Hey Sam" I smile. I let go of Colbys hand and walk over to Sam hugging him tightly. His hands fall to my hips as I pull away from the hug.

One of sams hands remains on my hip. "quite a party" I giggle. "Yeah, uh it's a house warming." Sam says. "Uh how about we get something to drink." Sam smiles. I shrug. We walk over to the drinks and Sam hands me a white claw, "thanks" I open it.  I look over Sams shoulder to see Colby standing from a- far. Licking his lips the biting his bottom one softly, Colby remains eye contact on me and Sam. I gulp and take Sams hand of my waist. He looks at me confused. "Are you o-" he was interrupted.

"Hey baby." Colby puts his arm over my shoulders. He pecks my lips. "Hey" I smiles, to then look back at Sam. "So uh, let's do some shots." Colby chuckles Sam looks at him with a side eye. I roll my eyes.

If I'm going to be treated as a prize winner I don't want it.

Colby puts his arm around my waist. We walk over to the shots glasses and Colby pours three. One for me one for Sam and one for himself. We all cheers and I watch Sam and colby take the shot, keeping contact with each other. Colby puts the glass down wiping his mouth. "Another?" Colby ask looking at Sam.

Thus is gonna be a long night.

I quickly take the shot as Sam and colby take another. Colby finished the shot slamming the glass down. Colby looks at Sam with his eyes shot and his tongue against his bottom lip.

(Okay but Colby looks fine as hell right here 🙈)

Colby grips becomes tighter on my waist squeezing it hard. "Owe, Colby...your hurting me." I whisper quietly He didn't say anything he just remains eye contact with Sam. "Hey Natalie" Sam says keeping contact.

He breaks it by looking at me. "Yeah?" I look at Sam. "Wanna go play beer pong with me?" He ask. I smile. "I'd love to." I go to walk with Sam but Colby pulls me back. "We. We would love to" Colby gives a sarcastic smile to Sam. I sigh. Colby starts walking when I grab his shirt. "Colby!" I pull him back he looks at me. "What!"

"Why are you acting like this." I ask. " acting like what." Colby says while looking at Sam. I roll my eyes and grab his face, pulling him in for a gentle kiss. He places his hand on my waist. He pulls away.

"Your right, I'm sorry I just got a little bit jealous. " Colby hugs me tightly resting his head on my shoulder.

I play with his hair. "It's okay. And hey." I make him look at me as I rub his jaw with my thumb. "You don't have anything to worry about baby. Trust me." I peck his lips.

I hug Colby one more time. I look over his shoulder seeing Sam. He rolls his eyes and walks away. I sigh.

Legit what happened. We were just cool.

"Dance" I ask Colby he smiles and we dance. Eventually the house started to slowly empty out until there was about 40 people left. "Hey ima go to the bathroom, be right back." I kiss Colbys cheek.  " okay meet in the living room for truth or dare." Colby says. I nod walking away going to the bathroom.

*3 minutes later*

I walk out of the bathroom. I find my way to the living room and see Colby, Sam, Jake, Tara, Amber, Kevin, mike, and a couple of other people. I look at Colby and smile at him. He looks at me angerly.

What? Why is he mad?

I sit next to him, but he moves to the other couch. I a-gaped my mouth, looking at him Confused. I just try and ignore it.  "Alright who's first?" Tara asked.

"Umm I'll go" Sam pipes. He looks at mike. "Mike I dare you to kiss Natalie." I look at Sam, he knows me and Colby have something going on.

Mike walks over to me, he kisses me on the cheek. "Out of respect." He smiles at me.

Oh.

"Oh, um, thanks I guess."  I smile at mike as he sits down.

"Natalie your go." Sam says. "Uhm okay. Tara I dare you to kiss any girl in this room." Tara giggles. Se walks over to me and grabs my face, pulling it to hers. We peck lips. She pulls away laughing and so was I.

I look over at Colby who was rolling his eyes. I ignore him. "Alright uhm, Tara your go." I look at her, she nods as she sits back down. "Colby."

Colby looks at Tara. "Uhm, I dare you to kiss the
Prettiest girl in the room." Colby looks at me. He stands up and looks at me, he then walks the other direction towards Amber. He grands her face pulling her in for a long kiss.

"Now that's fucked up..." Sam says quietly. My eyes started to sting with tears, my throat began to hurt. I tried so head not to blink. Colby looks at me with a blank stare. I stand up walking to him. I slap him across the face. "What the hell is wrong with you. " I let a tear fall. Colby places his hand on the side of his face, looking at me shocked.

"I'm done playing this game, and don't even bother to come after me, I'm walking home."  I grab my purse and walk to the door. I hear nothing but silence from everyone.

I hear someone running after me. I open the door slamming it. "Great!" I look up at the rain. More tears began falling as I started walking. I take the necklace off my neck throwing it on the ground. "Natalie stop!" Colbys Voice yells.
——————————————————————————
Harsh....