🔪 chapter 13 🔪

Chapter song: formula by labrith.

C- are you okay?

N- yes. I- I'm fine, just come get me please.

C- okay okay I'm on my way.

N- thank you. Bye.

I hang up the phone and walk to the front of the house, walking down the driveway. I wait by the mailbox. I look at the time, it was 12:03. Right then Colbys car pulled up. I quickly stood up and walked to the passenger side. He unlocked the doors and let me in. I sit down and put my bag in the back. "Thank you." I smile shutting the passages door.

Colby smiles back at me, then his face goes blank.

"What, is something wrong?" I ask, giving a concernslook.

**

Was I still mad at Colby? Yes. But I feel like he might be sorry, key word, might.

Now you may be asking why didn't I call Sam. Honestly, I was but for some reason I felt like I needed to call Colby.

**

Colby then puts his hand up, placing it gently on my face. I flinch, moving my head, squinting my eyes.

I open my eyes to see Colby concerned. I look down at my hands fiddling with my fingers. Colby starts driving again. I look out the window and see my self in the rear view mirror. I see the red handprint on my face. That's clearly what Colby saw.

I run my hand over it. I started to go flashbacks. But I try my best to ignore them.

"Natalie?" Colby calls my name. I break my thoughts looking at him, humming.

"Where do you want me to take you?" He ask. "Uhm, anywhere, just don't take me back home." Is all I say.

"We can get you a hotel? Does that sound alright?" Colby ask. I nod.

He nods as I look out the window again. He turns up the radio slightly, but not loud.

A few minutes later Colby parks. I look out the window and see a hotel. I open the door and colby opens his, stepping out of the car.

We walk to the door and he opens it for me. I smile. Walking in, he walks in behind me.

I go up to the desk. "Uhm, room for one please."

The lady smiles and types into her computer. "How many nights."

"One" I say. I feel a gentle pressure on my back. I look over to see Colby. "208.63" the lady says. I hand her my card and she swipes it. She hands me back my card along with the key card to my room.

I find my room unlocking the door. I go in and set my bag on the bed. The hotel room looked like this

Colby walks in behind me shutting the door

Colby walks in behind me shutting the door. "You all set"

"Uhm, yeah, thank you... for the ride." I smile turning around looking at Colby. He nods. Putting his hands in his pockets. He walks over to me.

"I have a question." He looks at me. I lock contact with his eyes.

"Y- yeah?" I gulp. "Does your dad hit you?" Colby ask.

I lose focus and my eyes began to water. I felt a lump in my throat as I tried not to blink. I laugh trying to play it off, but that just made the tears come out.

"No.." my voice began cracking. "He didn't why would you th-"

  I swallow looking away from Colby. I wipe the tears that were going down my face. Colby try's pulling me into a hug, but I flinch. He pulls me in any way, as I dig my hand into his chest. He puts his arms around me. He puts one hand on my head, reassuring ear that I was safe.

I cry into his chest. Letting out a few sobs. I finally give in and wrap my arms around him. He pulls from the hug and looks at my face. He places his hand on the mark, making me squint my eyes. Colby uses his hand to wipe my tears.

"It's okay, you safe here." Is all he says. "I won't hurt you" he smiles. I nod and pull away from him. I walk over to the bed sitting down, leaning my back against the pillows. Colby looks at me, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well I'm going to head out now" he smiles. I sit up fast.

"Wait!"

He turns to me, raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry, but can you stay with me, just for a bit?" I ask.

He looks at me and smiles, nodding. He sits next to me on the bed. I smile at him as I wipe the tears from my face. I look at his shirt. "I think I made your shirt wet, sorry" I giggle.

"It's fine" he chuckles putting his hands back his pockets.

  "Soo...." Colby sits there. I grab his arm and put it around me, I cuddle my body against his, relaxing my head on his chest. I hear his gasp and jump a tiny bit. He hesitated but but his arm fully around me.

"I uh, thought about your question." I break the silence.

Colby looks down at me and I look at him. "Oh, yeah that question. I'm sorry about that by..."

"Yes" I interrupted him. "What" Colby raises an eyebrow.

"I- I wanna go on a date with you" I smile. "Wait really." Colby smiles.

I nod giggling. I sit up. "Don't make me change my mind though." I laugh. Colby chuckles. He puts his hand on my face pulling me into a kiss. My eyes widen and I pull away.

"Shit. I'm sorry. I didn't mean t-" I interrupt Colby yet again and reconnect our lips.
—————————————————————————-
Sorry I haven't posted I kinda forgot 😂 vote follow and comment.