🔪 chapter 24 🔪

Chapter song: heaven by Julia Michaels

"Thank you fro lunch." I smile, taking the last bite of my food. Colby smiles at me. "Your welcome."

We throw our plates away and head back out to his car. He opens my door for me, then shuts it. He starts the car and began driving. "Where to?" He ask. "Uhm I need to get ready for dinner with my dad tonight, so my place?" Colby nods, he places his ring filled hand on my thigh, squeezing it gently.

"I do need to change though, so mind if we head to the house then to yours?" Colby asked. "Of course" I smiled.

Minutes later we arrived at the trap house. "I'll wait in the car." I say. Colby nods. He gets out of the car and shuts the door behind him.

I just sit on my phone waiting until he is done. I then see him walk out the door wearing this

 I then see him walk out the door wearing this

I smile, he gets in the car buckling up. I look him up and down biting my lip. "What?" He laughs. "Nothing. You just look really hot." He laughs and i peck his lips softly. I go to pull away but he places his hand on the side of my face, pulling me back in.

He leans over that way it easier. I pull away smiling, to then reconnect our lips. The kiss was more like a make out now. Colby moved from my lips to my jaw kissing it gently. "Co-" we were interrupted by a knock at the window. I gasp pulling away quickly, sitting up in the seat.

I look out my window and see Sam. I smile nervously and widen my eyes as I roll down the window, "hey...Sam...what sup?" I say awkwardly.

Sam raises and eyebrow. "Colby you left your phone." Sam reaches over and hands colbys his phone. Colby nods.

"Alright, we'll see y'all later, have fun, not to much though." Sam smiles and walks away, putting his hand in his pocket.

Was he not mad?

"Alright then, uhm let's go." Colby laughs and starts the car. I watch as he drives, he hand one hand on the wheel and the other on my thigh.

We arrived at my house and he parked in the driveway, my dads car wasn't here so he probably left. I get out the car and put the pin into the door, opening it. We head upstairs to my room.

Colby flops down on my bed, laying on his back. I shut my door, flopping down next to him. I sigh.

"What's wrong?" Colby asked turning his head towards me. "Nothing, just tired, a lot happened today." I look at my hand looking at the scratch that was now a scab. Colby look my hand then my back at me. He put his phone down and hovered over me.

"I'm sorry" he whispered. "Don't apologize it's fine" I smile. He kisses me cheek. "I love you" he whispered again.

"I love you to cole." I smile kisses his lips. "Alright now I gotta get ready." I laugh running my hands over his muscles.

"Alright fine" he leans down pecking my lips one more time before letting me get up. I go to my closet and pick out a dress. I come out the closet, setting the dress on my dresser. I take off my shirt throwing it on the floor. I look through my mirror and see Colby looking at me from my desk chair.

I laugh as I take of my belt, then my pants. Colby bites his lip. I take my pants off of my feet and throw them at Colby. He catches them. "Really" he smiles. I laugh. He throws the on my bed. I walk over to Colby. He grabs my hips, pulling me close to him.

He kisses my stomach. He then moves his hand from my hip to the rim of my underwear. I let out a hitched breath. I look down at him and use my finger to pick up his chin. I kiss him lips then sit on his lap.

"Damn, I honestly don't understand how your so hot." He laughs smacking my butt. I giggle. I kiss his lips one more time before getting up. I put my dress on.

**

**

me and Colby went downstairs, I saw my dad and this girl, they were laughing. I smile, I was happy seeing my dad happy. "Hey dad" I smile. He looks at me. "This is Ashley." My dad says I smile and shake her hand. "Nice to meet you." I grab Colbys hand, "this is Colby, Colby this is my dad." I smile.

Colby and my dad shake hands. "Better be treating my daughter right." My dad says. Colbys face went straight and he looked at me, he looked scared.

"Dad, don't worry, he treats me like wonderfully, alright now who's hungry!" I giggle and everyone laughs as we all take a seat at the table.
——————————————————————————-
Is it easier for you guys when I do
N-
C-
D-
A-
I'm thinking about doing that agian, also sorry updating has been slow I have been busy trying to get set for school.