🔪 chapter 28 🔪

Chapter song: traitor slowed by Olivia rodrigo.

"No colby! Just stop!" I continue walking my Colby grabs my shoulder grabbing me. "What! Colby!" I yell. His face was soaking in rain water.

I snatch my arm away from him and start walking when he yells. "Don't act like your so innocent!" I stop in my tracks turning around I walk towards him. "What?" I say.

"You heard me. Your not so innocent yourself. Let's not forget about what you did to carter, and your dad, still think your innocent. Huh?" Colby looks at me moving the wet hair out of his face.

"C- Colby, I knew I should've never told you anything. A- and what does this have to do with anything, you just kissed amber right in front of me..." I look at Colby with a faint frown.

"What does this have to do with it? Let's think back to you and Sam walking out of the bathroom together?" Colby crosses him arms. "What! Colby I was apologizing for your mistakes because you were making me feel like a prize winner." Tears stream down my face, mixing with the rain.

"Shi- Natalie I'm sor-"

"N- no. You don't get to do that, you and this bi- polar stuff. You and this blaming me for everything, you and this I'm going to use your trauma as a defense mechanism. No, I'm done, you know all the things I did for you, was so I could call you mine..." Colby face went emotion less as his eyes started to turn red.

"have you never realized how much I fucking loved you? I really wish you would've thought this all through before I fell in love with you. I really fucking Hope I was your favorite crime Cole, because this..." I point from me and Colby.

"It's over." I roll my eyes wiping the tears and rain off my face. I take his bracelet off, opening his hand and putting in it.

I turn around and start walking again. "Natalie! Can we please just go inside and talk about this!" Colby yells. I ignore him and keep walking. "That's why I fucked amber!" I stop turning around as my eyes start to water again. "What?" I say faintly. "N- no I didn't I don't know why I said th-" I interrupted him.

"And you know what, that's why I fucked your best friend. Fuck you, see you on the way to hell." I roll my eyes and this time I run. I hear a slamming in the distance.

Colbys pov.

"Shit!" I yell punching the trash can.

I didn't do anything with amber. The fact that Natalie slept with Sam... I can't believe her.

I run inside and look around seeing Sam talking to someone I walk up to him, punching him the nose. Screams and gasp filled the room.

"What the hell is wrong with you! You think you can fuck my girlfriend." I yell. Sam stand up and pushes me against the wall.

"Colby what are you talking about?!" He yells.

"I know. Stop lying!" I try to get out of Sams hold but I couldn't.

"I didn't do anything with Natalie! You need to call the hell down! And first off she isn't your fucking girl friends, you need to stop playing with her feelings, if she was your girlfriend then you would treat her like it! God Colby your such a dumbass!" Sam yells dropping me from his reach, I punch him in the eye then knee him in the stomach making him fall to the floor groaning in pain.

I grab a bottle of tequila and walk out of the house and get in my car. I don't know where I was going but In the moment I didn't care.

Natalies pov.

It's been a good bit of me walking and I don't even know where I am. I go to pull out my phone and of course...it's dead. Great just how every horror movie starts.

I sit down on the side walk and lean my head against a tree. My eyes felt heavy and my head hurt from crying. I didn't even care I let my eyes shut.

**

I wake up to being carried. I was set down then awaken by a car door opening then closing. I wake up and punch she person who was next to me in the face. I look who it is and it was Sam. He held his nose, "omg Sam, I'm so sorry!! That was n-" I look at Sams face.

"Natalie it's good, I prom-" I interrupted him by grabbing his face. "Did Colby do that?" I ask looking at his bruised eye and blood stained nose.

Sam looks down. "Yeah. It's uh..."

"Don't say it's fine" I sigh and lean my head against the window. "He's such an ass." I roll my eyes. "I'm really sorry I'm kinda the one who got you into this.

"It's fine, honestly he was going to hit me either way." Sam chuckles. "So uh where to?"  He ask.

"I don't know just not my house because my dad would kill Colby if he finds out what he did." Sam looks at me, "I mean Colby isn't uh coming back tonight so you could always crash in the guest room." Sam suggest.

"That's fine" is all I say before closing my eyes.

I hear a faint music. "Took you two weeks to go off and date her."

Guess you didn't cheat, but your still a traitor... god dammit Colby come back....
——————————————————————————-
See what I did there. Also for those who say it's always Colbys fault, Natalie did a lot of things to, do yeah, it was t just Colby. Also there is going me over 50 chapters to this book so be prepared..