🔪 chapter 7 🔪

Chapter song: Blood\\ water by grandson

   "Let's go" Colby motioned his head. He began walking out of my room. I grabbed my phone and saw my eyeliner. "Wait Colby. Come here" I giggle.

   He walks back into my room. "What?" He smiles at me. "Come here!" I laugh. He groans and walks over to me, tucking his hands in his pocket. I open my eyeliner pulling his face close to me. Colby jerks his head back.

"Your not putting that on me!" He laughs. I look at him with puppy eyes. "Please....."

  "Fine" he rolls his eyes. I pull his face close to mine. Colby uses one hand to hold my hip so I keep my balance on my tippy toes. I put the eyeliner under his eyes. Once I finish I lick the top of my finger fixing it up. I close the eyeliner. "All done" I smile.

   "You can uh let me g-" Colby pulled me close to him, making our faces inches away from each other. I look down at his lips, then back to his eyes. Our faces began moving closer to each other until I realized what was happening. "I- uhm. Sorry" I pull away. Colby let's go of hips.

"Oh my lord I look like I haven't slept in days." Colbys laughs looking in the mirror. "I think it makes you look good." I smile.

    "Thanks" he looks at me

    "Thanks" he looks at me. "Alright uh let's go" Colby puts out his hand. I grab it, locking our fingers together. We walk out of my room and I shut my door behind me. We go out of the house and Colby walks me to his car.

  He had a red Toyota Corolla. I smile. He opens my door for me and I get in. I shut the door. Colby then gets in. He starts the car. "Wait I forgot something."

  "Okay, don't be long" Colby looks at me. I get out of the car and run into the house, running upstairs. I get my gun, looking to see if I have any amo. I set it in my purse carefully. I walk back out of my room and go back outside. I get in the car, setting my purse on the floor. I shut the door. "Ready" I smile at Colby.

"Okay" he laughs. He back out of my driveway and starts driving. "So what do you want to eat?" He ask me. "I don't know... up to you" I pull my phone out of my pocket. "Nope. I know how this plays out... what are you feeling." Colby laughs.

"What do you mean?" I giggle looking at Colby as he focuses on the road. "Your not gonna like what I chose." Colby laughs, looking at me quickly as he places his hand on my thigh. He then goes back to focusing on the road.

"Fine, I've never tried chipotle. Let's go there."

"Alright then, perfect." Colby takes his hand off my thigh and turns on the radio. His hand was then placed back on in my thigh. It was a good 20 minutes drive but once we arrived Colby helped me out of the car.

I close the door and Colby puts him arm around me. We walk in and go up to the front. We both get our food and sit down.

I take a bite of my food. I look up to see Colby smiling at me. I cover my mouth smiling. Colby picks up at napkin. "You got a little s-" Colby uses the napkin to wipe it off my face. I giggle a tiny bit.