The Struggle.

Dylan and I strolled back to the house still wondering what Emit was doing.

"Maybe he had an appointment?" I suggested.

"No, no. He would have told me. He didn't say anything about going into town. What if something happened?" Dylan trailed off.

"Trust me his fine, everything's going to be fine." I reasured him.

We were making our way into the house. I went straight to the bedroom setting up the television and putting our food into the mini fridge. I was chucking on some trackies and singlet when I heard yelling coming from the kitchen. I tried to listen but all I got out of it was "OH MY GOD YOUR FUCKING WORRYING TO MUCH! I JUST TOLD YOU WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!"

Yep. Officially not listening because that's bad. I hope everything's alright. Their probably play fighting after all they do that a lot. Then I heard a door slam and loud foot steps coming my way. Play fighting. Right?

I shuffled back jumping onto the bed. Totally wasn't doing anything. Dylan ran in slamming the door shut with his back faced back to me.

"Dylan are you alright?" I walked up behind him placing my hand on his shoulder. I was a but startled when he turned around then hugging me.

"Shhhh. It will be ok. Calm down and we can talk about it." I ran my hand down his back. His hard sobs became lighter by the minute. He was calming down now.

I moved him to the bed passing him some tissues and say diagonally across from him.

"When ever you want to tell me just...."

"WELL. I walked in and hugged while you went to the bedroom and was like 'How come you were down the strert?' Then he pushed me off him and just stared at me. Acting like I knew what the hell he was on about then he just turned away and was all like 'I saw you kiss her.' Then I laughed and told him what happened but I was nervous because I knew he was jealous. So then he knew I was nervous and thought I was lying and was like 'I KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO! I KNEW IT!' Then I started crying and we started fighting. And I don't know what to do because now him and Julian are staying in a hotel in town and I don't want to loose him.... his seriously the love of my life...." Dylan need his story and broke down into more tears.

I hugged him close to me letting him sob onto my shoulder. I couldn't believe that him and Emit just pretty much ended the relationship because of me. I was feeling like the worst best friend ever. It's just why didn't Emit believe him? Why did he even think that there was something going on between us!? We are like brother and sister!

It was complete silent until I broke it.

"Well lucky we have chocolate!"

"Well that's true!" He giggled.

We started our movie night with Five year engagement, then Lilo & Stitch and last Dark shadows.

By the time we reached Lilo & Stitch all of our food was complete gone. Like completely. We even licked the bowls we had them in. I have a feeling Dylan ate most of it. After all he did red it after the Emit situation.

I crashed in the middle of Dark Shadows.

~Dylan's POV~

Aubree lying next to you asleep in the middle of a movie isn't a good thing. She snores. LOUD! I tucked her under the covers and finished watching Dark Shadows. I walked out to the lounge room and grabbed a couple of episodes of Glee as I wasn't tire at all.

Watching Glee always made me happy when I was sad. But not today. Watching Kirk an Blane be the cute couple the are reminded me of Emit and my relationship. I already missed it and we weren't even "over."

I opened my phone reading over our last couple of messages. Our relationship was so healthy these last couple of weeks. I guess we saw each other more and that was thanks to Aubree and Julian. I wrote a text but didn't send it as I was a little nervous for a response. It read "Emit I miss you already we all need to catch up for coffee tomorrow at 12. Please come with Julian too because him and Aubree need to speak she's heart broken. Almost as much as I am. I need you, I love you xxxx"

I slowly drifted of with the phone in my hand. As I fall faster asleep and I became weaker it fell out of hand on to the bed.

***

As I woke up Aubree was shuffling around the room. She dropped something next to me trying to cover it up by jumping on the bed.

"GOOD MORNING!" She jumping. I yanked her leg do she would stop and sit down.

"What did you drop on the bed!?" I wondered.

"Dropped? What ever do you mean?" She was playing dumb.

"Aubree."

"Ughhh I just dropped your phone." She trailed off.

"Oh that's fine. What were you doing?" I asked.

"Ahhh... nothing. Lets go out for a coffee!" She yanked me out of bed an I noticed she was already dressed, she left me in the room leaving me to get ready.

I chucked on the first thing I found. Mustard chinos and a plain black T-shirt. I walked out of the bedroom and she yanked me out the front door, rushing to lock it.

"Hurry! We're going to be late!" She rushed.

"Late? What?" I pulled her wrist so she would face me. What was she doing?

"Ummmm... I-We have to go, I booked for coffee..." She trailed off.

"Ohhhh ok let's go!"

As we rushed to the coffee shop we sat down outside. Talking about how lovely the weather was and that we should go to the beach later until Aubree's face went completely straight.

"Aubree what's wrong?" I nudged her shoulder.

"Hi." She announced

"Aubree what are you on about?" I turned my hrs to where she was standing.

"Emit... Hi." I stood up, not knowing what to do. Do I hug him or is that awkward? To be honest I don't even understand what is going on with our relationship or our old relationship. Are we over or are we not?

"Hi... UHHHH COME HERE!" He pulled me into his warm chest and hugged the life out of me. It's been a day and I've missed this already!

"Hi Aubree." Julian ran his hand through the back of his hair.

"Hi Julian." She smiled not looking to happy.

What a coincidence their here! I'm so happy Aubree got me here.... Wait. She had my phone this morning! She sent that text I didn't have the guts too.

"AUBREE!" I yelled.

"DYLAN! What did I do this time?" She mocked me.

"You sent him the text didn't you!?"

"Ummm... what text? I sent no text! I called him though..." She stopped.

"Called him for what?"

"Well you were miserable. I don't like seeing my family sad so I called him for you guys to talk and then he brought Julian along with him." She said nudging Julian's chest.

"Hold on I did get a text from you but at like 1:43 in the morning? It told me to bring Julian with me?" Emit chipped in.

Shit I sent the message as I dropped the phone when I fall asleep. Oops. All well shit happens right?

"Anyways I'm going to take Aubree to the beach so we can talk privately and you guys can too. Cya later." Julian turned around pulling Aubree with him by her hand. I could see he attempted to hold her hand but she pulled away.

Thank god for my clumsy fingers pressing send and thank god I have a good sister like Aubree to call him so he did come.

Thank god I see his face again!

Hopefully this works out.

Hopefully