Don't leave me, you can't

We dropped Savannah and Jakeb of to their Mum and I secretly gave Savannah a phone so she could always contact me. Julian said he would take me out for dinner on the beach and a movie tomorrow night so I seriously couldn't wait. Except he said he had to go home and couldn't stay because of 'things'. So it was a girls night, my favourites! We watched scary movies and had to watch an all time classic, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!

"WHAT TIME IS IT SUMMER TIME!" What can I say it's my jam!

We stayed up until 9 in the morning but feel asleep. I woke up at 5:00 and Julian was getting me at 6:00! Good timing Aubree! I chucked on a red sliming dress, really showed my body off, an at the back if it was bows instead of a zip. Was one of my favourite dresses! I wore it with black converse because Converse and Dress can never, EVER! Go wrong! I then did a natural makeup with a faint red lip gloss. Then because I showered I'd put my hair into plaits and sprayed it with sea salt, then took it out and scrunched it up for a nice each waves kinda of hair do! I have to say I looked alright tonight, I looked at the time and it was 6:45!!!! WHAT! Julian is never late on me! So I called him

*BRING BRING BRING BRING* The call tone was taking forever, then... 'Hi you've reached Julian De Vizio sorry I can't get to...' I hung up. He is late I getting me and now is ignoring my calls? Maybe something's happened I'll have to go to his house.

I pulled up around the corner and as I was 3 houses away he walked our of his door saying goodbye to a tall blonde lady with...wait...NO SHIRT ON!

"Bye, thank you see you next time!"

Next time? WOWWW! I walked up to his steps to his house and he saw me,

"Oh hey gorgeous I was just about to come get you early..." I cut him off

"Early? WOWWW JULIAN! It's 7:00! You said 6:00! So don't give me early! I saw that lady just leave your house! I get ready and look good for once and you go and cheat on me! WOWWW THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION!" I started running down the street and he chased after me, he called my name plenty of times, but I had reached my breaking point! I was running across the street when the next thing I felt was me... getting cleaned up by a car. I heard glass breaking... I hope Julian felt good about himself because now look what's happened...

Is this the end of me and him, the end if us and the end of my life?

~JULIAN'S POV~

It was 6:00 YESSS! TIME FOR A MASSAGE!

*DING-DONG* The doorbell rang, I walked over and answered the door to my cousin Ariana. She was a massager so she is AMAZING at giving massages. Plus my backs been hurting heaps lately because I've been tackling Aubree heaps, also because I feel down the stairs yesterday with her too... hahaha!

"HEEEY ARIANA!"

"Julian! I see your very happy lately!"

"Yeah I've been with Aubree a lot because of some family problems, we just make eachother smile... A LOT!" I couldn't help but to talk about her, she's all that's ever on my mind.

"I've really got to meet her Julian! And just the usually back massage for 45 minutes?"

"Yeah for sure! and yeah just 45, got a hot date with Aubree at 8! See that rymed" For the whole 45 minutes I seemed to only be talking about Aubree but Ariana seemed to like the sound of her. They both like hurting me, they would get along great!

"We'll that's all for today Jules! I'll see you next time." I stood at the top step out the front of my house,

"Bye, thank you see you next time!"

I wave her goodbye, remembering I had no shirt on and I had a date I went to go inside until I saw Aubree standing at the bottom of my stairs,

"Oh hey gorgeous I was just about to come get you early..." She cut my sentence off...

"Early? WOWWW JULIAN! It's 7:00! You said 6:00! So don't give me early! I saw that lady just leave your house! I get ready and look good for once and you go and cheat on me! WOWWW THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION!"

She started running down the street! HOW DID SHE THINK I WAS CHEATING! I sprinted after her as fast as I could,

"AUBREE STOP ITS MY COUSIN! AUBREE IT WAS A MASSAGE! AUBREE LISTEN TO ME!" She wouldn't listen to me or she pulse hear me, then right in front of me BANG! She was hit by a car! The car didn't even stop! I run onto the road were shattered glass was on the ground, I bent down looking at her face and pushed her hair back,

"AUBREE PLEASE ANSWER ME! AUBREE!"

Her head was bleeding and her body was cold!

"Aubree don't leave me! You can't! Not like this! Your the only one I want! That night with the promise ring, it wasn't meant to be a promise ring, I was meant to propose but I thought you'd say no, so I changed my idea last minute! Just live for me, breathe for me, please! Your the only one I won't"