Soul mates

I woke up with a HUGE head ache in an unuasual place, I don't remember falling asleep here? I heard a slight muttered sound, it sounded like someone crying! I looked over to my right, no one there, looked over to my left and there was a person crying and holding my hand.

"Who's there?"

"AUBREE YOUR AWAKE! DOCTOR! NURSE SHE'S AWAKE!"

"What? What happened?" Nurses rushed into the warm gave me food and some medicine, when they left I went straight to the random stranger crying over me.

"Sorry, so who are you?"

"You don't remember do you?"

"Well obviously why else would I ask you?"

"Aubree, I'm kind of the reason your here..."

"Woooo. Wait. What?"

"Look, I'm your boyfriend Jul..."

"JULIAN!!!!!" We hugged and kissed, also cried a little... All the memories came back to me, getting hit by the car, catching Julian cheat on me, everything! I pushed him off my body, I turned angry automatically,

"So how was she?"

"What?"

"Well I caught you cheating on me with that tall blonde chick, then I yelled at you because I caught you. Don't you remember me running away and getting hit by a car?"

"NO! Aubree you have it all wrong! I texted you six, then I changed it to eight but you never answered me. That was my cousin, Ariana she is a massager and came and gave me a massager. After all my back was killing me from you and me falling down the stairs! You can go ask my mum, dad, anyone in my family she's my cousin!"

My heart sunk and I felt like the worst girlfriend in the world! I started bawling my eyes out!

"I'm sorry I'm the worst girlfriend ever!"

"Aubree! Your the best girlfriend in the world! Your the only one I can imagine myself growing old with! Don't ever say that to me ever again! I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!"

He curled up on my bed right next to me, comforting me and would not let me go...

"You mean the..." Julian butted in,

"The world to me? Right back at you! Love you s..." I cut him off,

"So much? Yeah I love you so much too"

Well we can finish eachothers sentences. Maybe he really is the one I'll grow old with?