This was a New beginning...

I obviously came to forgive Tyler, I mean I was with him 24/7 lately, that reminds me I should probably go home to see my family and get my stuff since I'm going to be moving in with Mikayla & Rhiannon.

"JULIAN YOU MOLE WHERE ARE YOU!" I yelled through the hallways of the house.

"OH MY GOD IM ON THE TOILET HOLD YOUR HORSES! IM SURE YOUR FAMILY ISN'T DEAD!" I heard him laughing, he made me happy. He raced out the toilet pushed me over and yelled, "I'LL BEAT YOU TO THE CAR!" I swear he shouldn't have his license, his like a two year old... but I couldn't resist. "YOUR SO RUDE!" I ran as fast as I could, when I'd reached him I pounced on his back, forgetting one thing... "SHIITTTTTTT!" We both went crashing and tumbling down the stairs and smashed into the lounge room couch, it was pretty fun I guess, "OH MY GOD...hahahaha! OUCH!" I was laughing but I'd cut my shine open. "Oh my god! That was fun, think I hit my head though, CRAP! You alright?" He realised the blood trickling down my leg and went and got a cold flannel and washed the blood off. He was so caring, then he put a bandaid on, NAWWWW! "Awww Julian! Thank you!" We kissed passionately and skipped hand in hand to the car.

We arrived at my house but it won't be mine for long now. Julian waited in the car, he didn't want to be in the middle of my family stuff. I walked inside and Savannah ran and jumped right into my arms! Oh how I've missed her! Then when I turned I saw Jakeb, he was walking! HIS FIRST STEPS! So, so, so cute! When I found my dad I asked him, "Where's Jenifer, Dad?"

"Why do you care? She's not your real mum! Why don't you get that!" Did those words really just come out of his mouth!

"DAD! Why wouldn't I care she is the mother of my brother and sister! She has pretty much been my mother since I was 2 years old! I know she's not my real mum but she was damn close to it!"

"WELL YOUR LIFE ISN'T A FAIRY TAIL IS IT AUBREE! IT ISN'T GOING TO END WITH A HAPPY ENDING! IT NEVER WILL!"

"Well Dad, guess what! Your no Prince Charming! No wonder she left you! YOUR RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL!" Then just like that my own fathers hand meet my face. He had slapped me!

"And now, now what!? Your a child abuser too! I'm sure glad I'm moving out!" I ran out the room into my bedroom which thankfully had a lock on it. I grabbed my phone and called Jenifer.

"Hello?"

"Jenifer?"

"AUBREE! Oh my god I've missed you!"

"Why did you cheat on Dad?" Now that was the reason Dad was angry and wanted a divorce but what was hers?

"Aubree look, I love your Dad but he was so rough with me. He would push me around, and for sure it wasn't playfully! I couldn't handle it and I ran into my old high school friend and sparks flew..."

"Dad slapped me! I'm moving out and want to bring the kids to you."

"Aubree, he slapped you? What in the name? Yes bring the kids to me I'm on 69 Dunston Street, near Bondi Beach!"

"I will be there in around 40 minutes, cya soon love you." I hung the phone up, packed my bags and texted Julian to come get my bags. I quickly wrote a note to Dad reading...

~Dad, I'm taking the kids to Jenifer! I'm not telling you where because you are not stable to be looking a free them from what I just saw! You disgust me! How could you do that to your own daughter, you always said it was wrong and now look what's happened...~

It's the only things I could get before I packed the kids bags with Savannah's help. Unluckily she was listening to me and dad the whole time so she knows what's happening,

"Aubree, what's wrong with you and dad?"

"Savannah I don't want to talk about it!"

"I'm sorry, I hope your okay" She tightly hugged me, I felt like crying but I had to be strong. Julian came and grabbed the rest of the bags and I grabbed Jakeb and slammed the door shut. We got into the car and started driving.

This was a new beginning...