Reunited.

As Julian was texting me to leave the house because he wanted to know we had left and got there. he had already been picked up by the rest of the boys and kept calling me to see if I was ready or leaving. He was a little on edge, just wish I could calm him down.

My phone vibrated playing Julian's solo from surrender, yes that's my ringtone. I saw "King Julian" with a monkey emoji and the call picture of King Julian from Madagascar. We used to joke about that a lot.

"Hello babe, I'm ready just putting on my heels and am running out the door." I spoke before he would let out a mumble.

"Ok babe, there's a lot of fans out the front so be careful they might notice you... just a little." He mumbled.

"Fuck. Forgot about that." Lately I had been getting noticed by fans easier than I used to, but none of them know about Mia. I don't think so at least.

"Watch out for them, I don't want you to get hurt. I've got to go bye, love you."

"See you soon. Love you too."

As I looked at myself in the mirror. I was in a green dress, fitted up the top and flowing out at the bottom with leather black tie up heels. I guess I looked a but fancy but hey Julian told me to wear something "fancy."

As I walked fastly to the car where Dylan and Emit waited for me. I thanked one of the kids down the street for looking after Mia tonight. She was getting paid, so I knew she was pumped for it.

As we made our way out of town near our stop I realised that the "little gig" was held at a unusual place for a gig. Edpeicially a little one. It was a Zoo? All well I love animals so I'm all good.

As I got out of the car and walked through the entrance I noticed it was a smaller crowd than what I expected. There was between 120-200 people. Usually there's a lot more than that.

The stage was lower to the ground with pretty much no barricade. There were just about 5 security guards standing there.

A sworm of screaming girls called out my name and Julian's. Silly me, almost forgot Emit is spitting image of Julian.

"JULIAN! AUBREE! THEY ARE OVER HERE GIRLS!" They screamed.

"SHIT EMIT AND AUBREE WE GOTTA RUN NOW!" Dylan screamed running of like he was 3 and lost his mum.

We ran for our lives pretty much. They all gave up in the end. I had to yank my heels off in the middle of the situation as well.

"Thank god!" I puffed.

"Out of all Australians do I really need to be spitting image of Julian?" Emit joked.

"Don?t get to cocky, Julian's still better looking." I playfully spoke.

"Let's not get into this now..." Dylan let out.

We soon could go back and finally listen to the boys singing all the songs they preformed on X-Factor and obviously they sung Surrender. I sung along to ever word as Julian glanced at me ever now and then.

I prepared my self for his solo in surrender knowing he'd look over at me. I pulled the stupidest face I could think of causing him to laugh in the middle of singing.

"Oh god. I love you." He mouthed to me.

I felt my cheeks becoming a little red as Dylan and Emit playfully nudged me. They sometimes acting like 12 year old bestfriends who thought kissing was gross. It was always funny though.

Jayden and Will soon noticed me after Julian almost missed the start to the chorus. When the noticed me the waved frantically and pretended to be "Me and Julian." They fake kissed ever know and then. I couldn't hold in my laughter.