Dinner that reveals everything

Dylan and I called up our families, my step mum, his mum, my step mums boyfriend and his dad, then just left out the siblings. Dylan also invited Emit and Julian to tag along.

As we hopped into the car to begin a long drive to Dylan's parents holiday, we just enjoyed ourselves. We took the trip as a vacation to get away from everything and have a family holiday. Dylan's mum Deb said we could stay as long as we wanted there since they had to fly overseas. We took this as a great chance to stay there for around 3 months...

Dylan explained the house and it sounded absolutely amazing, it also sounded HUGE! It was a 5 minute walk to the nearest shopping center and 10 minute walk to the nearest restaurant and luckily about 10 second walk to the beach.

We timed the car ride so we would arrive there a couple of hours before everyone else so we could settle in. Dylan's parents were staying for 1 week and so were mine. Jenifer, my step mum was going to be taking Mia with her but she said she would come up for a day visit every now and then until I came back.

When they leave we have planned to get the crew to come down, Molly, Rhiannon, Mikayla, Tyler, Jayden and Liam. Emit also invited four of his friends Ella, Darcy, Angus and Harriet. As for the rest of The Collective boys they were out at their home towns.

I read the information and grabbed the keys from the hiding spot and opened the door. My nostrils filled with the smell of Flowers, Sea water and for some reason strawberries. I looked around to find everything the way Dylan roughly described it.

A spa on the deck, right next to a huge socializing area, walk through the doors and it's a cinema room the size of half my house! It had a huge projector screen of course, walk through the next doors and it's the main house area. lounge room, kitchen, dining room and a game room. Then it went up about 8 stairs to a huge hall way. This was where the 8 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, man cave and girls hang out rooms were. Then that's about the whole house. IT WAS AMAZING! I don't see why Dylan doesn't come out more often.

We left one room as a guest room, left 2 rooms for his parents and Jenifer and her boyfriend. Then two rooms that were separated by a bathroom for Julian+Me and Dylan+Emit. Of course Mia was in our room and we unpacked all our things.

When we finished unpacking that left about 1 and a half hours until are families arrived so we got cooking. Julian and Dylan were cooking because they are such good cooks and Emit and I were just playing with Mia, well we weren't supposed to.

"Aubree! I told you to set up the dining room!" Yelled Julian with a hot plate of food in his hands.

"Sorry babe! I'll do it now!" I kissed his check because it gets him every time.

Emit got up to help me so Julian was less impatient.

"Thank you it wasn't hard was it." Julian commented back.

Emit ran into the kitchen and spooned the back of Dylan while he was cooking.

"Emit, I'm trying to cook..."

"So? What's your point?" Emit wondered.

"I can't stir when you hug me! DUHHH!"

"I'm not even touching your arms?" Emit searched trying to figure out why.

"Yeah but it's right in the feels, you make me weak..." Dylan blushed.

Emit kissed his check and walked back into Mia on the lounge room floor. He pulled at her checks and tickled her tummy, she rolled around with the biggest smile and was laughing so cute!

"Aw! Uncle Emit always knows what to do!" I said while sitting down next to him.

"Yeah, I'd call my self a superhero but you know I don't fly..." Emit chuckled to himself.

As the door knocked, I opened it to Dylan's and my family who seemed to be socializing quite well.

"Aubree! You didn't tell me it was this Deb and John!" Jenifer said hugging me tightly.

"Oh yes this is Dustin my new boyfriend." She introduced me to a very business looking guy, he seemed really nice.

"What did you mean by 'this Deb and John'?" I asked cluelessly.

"Oh didn't you know? We went to high school together and Dylan and you were best friends until they moved away!" She said with a huge smile.

Hold on...

Wait. What?

Childhood, bestfriend? Dylan? Me?

This is why I feel like we have known each other for ages.

This is why I remembered him that day in the supermarket