We Meet Again.

~ Julian's POV~

As we turned away from Dylan and Emit I reached for her hand and she pulled away. It broke my heart. I could feel every piece broke off one by one. I stared at her beautiful face, I've missed it so much! I've missed her so much!

"Aubree." I whispered. I stood in front of her before the stairs entering the beach.

"What Julian?" She stared at the floor not being able to look at me.

"I've missed you..." I kissed her cheek as her face became Rosie red. She didn't need to say anything. From the smile forming on her face I could tell she thought the same.

I placed my hand under her chin so she looked at me with her light brown eyes. Her smile became bigger and bigger as she searched my eyes.

"I've missed you too." She jumped on to me luckily I caught her by her thighs. She kissed my cheek. I heard her sweet giggle escaped her mouth. How I've missed making her smile.

I walked us down the stairs onto the beach.

"Put me down now." She exclaimed.

"Ok babe." I kissed her cheek on the way down.

"Don't call me babe." She walked off and sat on the sand.

I was shocked, everything was fine for a couple of seconds then everything turns just like that.

"I'm still am angry about the other day." She admitted.

Her long brown and red hair flowed back in the sea breeze. She wouldn't look at me. Not even near anything in my direction.

"Look, Aubree. You don't understand what I was doing that day do you?" I asked.

"No. But whatever it was hurt." She moved her head looking at me out of the corner of her eyes.

"Please, Aubree. I just want you back. Please." I placed my hand on her knee. She pushed it off with a quick reaction.

She turned to face me looking like she didn't want to hurt me. There goes my heart again.

"Julian...." She placed her hands on my shoulders. It felt like she was holding her pause for to long. I could feel my emotions starting to form in my eyes. Tears. 1% water 99% feelings.

"Your just lucky your the love of my life!" She pounced on me. We layed on the soft sand, her on top of me. I held her close to me, like I was scared of loosing her again. Which I was.

"Julian?"

"Yeah babe?"

"I can't breathe your holding me too tight..." She giggled as I released her a little. I rolled over so I was now on top of her. I kissed her in random places, cheek, neck, nose, forehead, lips especially. I stood up.

"Don't leave." She said as she sat her self up on her elbows.

"Who said I was leaving?" I pulled her up by her hips, she was a bit suprised. My nose brushed past her cheek as I placed her over my shoulder and ran for the water.

"JULIAN!!! STOP! PUT ME DOWN!" She laughed while throwing soft punches to my back. That wasn't going to do anything.

I ran swiftly through the water and placed her in it facing me. The water up to my mid thigh and just under her hips. My height was always an advantage.

I pulled her close to me, my arms around her waist, her arms rested on my chest. Our lips grew closer and closer. I could feel her warm breathe on my skin.

"There's a wave coming..." She pointed.

Just in time I lifted her off her feet and over the wave, just barely saving myself.

"Someone's been working out." She joked. I still had her lifted up with my arms wrapped around her lower back. She was almost my perfect height now, she was still a bit shorter. Our foreheads resting on each others and our eye contact was held for a good minute.

"Well are you going to kiss me yet? It's been 2 days..." She wondered.

"After this...." I through our bodies into the next wave. Coming up and her hair was perfectly wet. She ran her fingers thought the back of my hair and grabbed my face and brought our lips perfectly together.

~Aubree's POV~

He was teasing me. Usually he would kiss me as soon as we made eye contact, he always made the move. My time to be dominant. As our bodies surfaced to the top of the water still intwined I grabbed his face and brought it mine. Our lips meshing perfectly, as always. I missed his tender touches. I'm just glad were back together I don't know what I'd do without him. His the love if my life.

"OI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I heard Emit and Dylan yell from the beach. Julian laughed and rested his forehead into my neck. He held me by my thighs and pulled me out of the water.

"Jesus. What were you doing out there?" Dylan asked.

"Long story short... Julian's fault." I laughed while jumping on his back.

"Hey. Your the one who gave me that idea..." He trailed off.

"And how's that?" I put my chin on his shoulder kissing behind his ear.

"Well you looked beautiful and I love when your wet.... that came out wrong... I'll stop now." Everyone laughed.

"So I'm guessing were all back together?" I asked.

"YEP! THANK THE LORD!" Emit yelled.

As we walked back to the house Julian said that him and Emit would go collect their stuff from the hotel and come back. They took Mia with them and she was being looked after by the child center the had there.

It was about 4:00pm and Julian had a little gig that The Collective had to do 20 minutes out of town and he wanted me to come along with him. He also told me to get dressed up? No clue what for though.

Emit and Dylan were also going with us because Julian "had something to announce." Wonder what it was