Missing You!

It's now 4 months along my pregnancy, I just seriously can't stand this, I have no one, except my little Julian inside of me. I wish I could talk to her or he, it would make me so happy! I just really want to have my baby now, I need someone to cuddle up with, since everytime I wake up I have no Julian spooning me. My bed feels so big without him in it. I feel so alone, I have a playlist of all of ma and Julian's duets, songs, just anything we shared and have them playing on loop 24/7, while I'm asleep, awake and through night and day! I've know got a life size bear, well not julians height but its big enough to cuddle! Its prefect, it feels up the left over space in my bed, makes me feel less alone and makes me feel loved! He must not really care about me if he still hasn't found where I am, I guess I thought he would find me... apparently not... apparently I don't mean that much to him! At least not anymore!

~Julian's Pov~

It's now been 4 months, I've kind of gotten back to the other Julian, just missing my other half, the other hand mine fits with perfect, half my heart was missing, half my life was missing! Not a second goes by without me thinning 'Where is she? Where's my Aubree? Where's what we used to share together?' She was really my life, I don't think she gets how much she has hurt me from leaving me like this! IT ISN'T FAIR! How did she think I would feel about this? Or did she want to hurt me? I just wanted to hear her voice! I wanted her to explain what the point of this was! Im just so confused. She was the one who got me, the one who has been there for me since 3 years ago! Sh knows me inside and out! Now whats going to happen to our promise? Our promise to be together happily ever after? I started to go back to that night... The night I made love to her. It made me miss her more, and every now and then when I go back to that last memory we had together, made me cry. It was just beautiful, and calm and I just wish and pray that I could do it over and over again.