The Build Up.

~Aubree's POV~

The next morning I woke up bright and early, 6:00pm, to Mia crying. I raced to her coat and pulled her up and into my arms.

"Shhhhh, Shhhh. It's alright, everything's alright." I reasured her that she was in safe hands. I wasn't going to let anything happen to her.

She's now 11 months. Almost One! She was growing up so fast it kind of scared me.

As I stood rocking her from side to side she started falling to sleep again. I walked down stairs to find Keeda and Zach still asleep from babysitting her.

I warmed up some of her milk as she was now moving around trying to get out of my arms.

I say down in a huff as she drank her milk in silence, for once. I soon heard Keeda's voice and Zach's sleepy grown from the lounge room. I put Mia in her high chair and went and saw them.

"Hey guys." I spoke. Zach's face facing down onto the couch as Keeda kicked him so he'd wake up.

"Hey Aubree!" Keeda spoke. She had a huge smile on her face but she was half asleep still. "We will leave now! I guess I'll see you for your wedding next probably! The invitations were beautiful! See you gorgeous!" She got up grabbing her shoes.

"Yes! See you then beautiful!" I smiled. "Bye Zach!" I waved as he slummed his way over to the doors.

"Yep! See you at school too." He spoke shutting the door.

I laughed to myself knowing he was more than half asleep.

Mia's cry sounded from the kitchen. By the time I got there she was completely silent in her fathers arms.

"Good morning daddy." I joked kissing him. As I went to pull out he pulled me back in making the kiss that little more perfect.

"I don't like waking up without you there mummy!" He spoke. He laughed and pulled me into his chest with Mia in between us.

"Dada." Julian's face went straight with tears as I covered my mouth. Mia ha just spoken her first word.

"She just spoke... Aubree she's growing up!" Julian choked back tears. He pulled me into another hug. I knew it hurt him as much as it hurt me to see her grow up.

"I believe you have a dress fighting for our wedding fiancé!" Julian pushed me out the door kissing me.

He was as excited about this as I was! Harriet, Molly and Ella were now all back in Sydney. So us and obviously Mikayla and Rhiannon, were all meeting to try our dresses.

***

As I arrived at the shop everyone was already their. They all yelling "Aubree!" and bringing me into a group hug.

"Hi, you guys are back your dresses are waiting for you in your change rooms." Julia the work assistant, the same as last time assisted us to our change rooms.

All the girls making me try my wedding dress on first. I walked in and took my time getting into my dress. I walked at to see all the girls faces in an "o" shape.

"Aubree! IT'S PERFECT!" Molly scratched. Rhiannon and Mikayla's faces were just like "oh yeah, already told her that! like a boss" look. Yes I know that look. Don't judge me.

"YOUR GETTING THAT!" Harriet pronounced.

"I like it. Julian and I are going to swim in our clothes. It's some tradition I read about once. You swim in your wedding clothes to declare your love. Something like that..." I spoke. I looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't wait to walk down the aisle to the love of my life.