Chapter One

March 2013

Scarlett and Romain are sitting in their bed in their massive bedroom. It is coming close to Scarlett's due date but she still has another week until her baby is born. They have decided they didn't want to know the gender until the baby was born.

They has picked out a few nice names for when the baby is born. They has two names for a girl and two names for a boy, the boys names are Karsten Francis Johansson - Dauriac and Blake Hunter Johansson Dauriac. The girls names are Melanie Karsten Johansson - Dauriac and Vanessa Adrian Johansson Dauriac. They both know that when they see their baby fro the first time they will know what their name will be.

"What would you like to watch honey?"Romain asks his heavily pregnant fiancé, Scarlett grabs the remote and flicks through the movies they can watch.

She clicks on a Disney princess movie and turns it on, Romain just sighs and lets Scarlett cuddle into his chest while they watch the movie. Ever since Scarlett got pregnant she has been obsessed with watching Disney Princess movies all the time, Romain is sick of watching them but stays quiet to let Scarlett enjoy them.

All of a sudden Scarlett jerks up and holds her stomach while letting out a hiss in pain.

"Scarlett honey what's wrong?"Romain asks worried as he sits up and rubs Scarlett's back for comfort.

"I think the baby is coming!"Scarlett shouts in pain as her contraction swims through her stomach.

Romain quickly gets out of the bed and goes to grab Scarlett's hospital bag and then goes back to help Scarlett into the car.

They make it down the stairs and into the car before Scarlett has another contraction, Romain puts the hospital bag in the back seat and jumps into the front seat and starts to drive to the hospital.

Scarlett just does some breathing exercises while Romain drives like a maniac on drugs.

They make it to the hospital and Romain helps Scarlett out of the car and into the hospital. He shouts for a doctor and then a mid wife runs over and helps them into a room.

Romain helps Scarlett get changed into her hospital gown and helps her lay on the bed, a nurse walks in and hooks Scarlett up to some monitors.

"It finally happening!"Scarlett says smiling through the pain, Romain smiles and kisses her forehead while nodding.

Romain goes out to grab the hospital bag and comes back in and sees the mid-wife checking to see how many centimetres dilated Scarlett is, he puts the bag down and walks over to Scarlett and holds her hand.

"You are eight centimetres dilated so you will be able to start pushing in about thirty minutes to two hours, I will be back in thirty minutes to check"The mid-wife says taking her gloves off and throwing them in the bin before walk out of the room.

"I'm so excited!"Scarlett says smiling from ear to ear.

"I am too baby"Romain says kissing Scarlett's head before brushing the hair that has stuck to her forehead.

"Ahhhh!"Scarlett screams as she pushes for the third time, Romain is standing beside her holding her hand as she squeezes it with every push.

"You're doing amazing baby just keep pushing"Romain encourages Scarlett, with one last push the two new parents hear cries, not just any cries their babies cries.

"It's a girl!"The mid-wife says holding up their new baby girl for the new parents to see, they instantly fall in love with her.

"Do you want to hold her before we clean her?"The mid-wife asks the new mother laying on her hospital bed admiring her new baby, Scarlett nods and holds her arms out for her new baby girl.

The mid-wife hands over the baby to Scarlett and Scarlett instantly falls even more in love with her if that was even possible.

The nurses clean the baby girl up and hand her off to Scarlett again, Scarlett brings her close to her bare chest and holds her little hand, the baby loosely holds onto Scarlett's index finger.

"Romain she's holding my finger"Scarlett says looking into her fiancé's brown eyes before looking back at her babies emerald green eyes.

"She beautiful, she looks just like you baby"Romain says kissing Scarlett's sweaty forehead and then his new baby girls forehead.

"What are we going to name her?"Romain asks admiring his baby.

"Melanie Karsten Johansson - Dauriac"Scarlett says softly not taking her eyes off her daughters.

Romain smiles and just admires his baby girl.

This is the start of Melanie Karsten Johansson - Dauriac's life.