Chapter Five

June 2013

The family of three have decided to just have a little chill day since both Scarlett and Romain don't have any work for the time being.

"Romain quick come here!"Scarlett yells excitedly to Romain who is downstairs doing whatever he was doing.

Romain runs up the stairs and into the couples bed room to see Scarlett sitting on her bed holding Melanie up on her legs while Melanie smiles while sucking her thumb.

Romain smiles and makes his way over to his two favourite girls.

"She really is adorable"Romain says admiring his baby girl.

"She looks exactly like me which I love because I have always wanted a mini me"Scarlett says bringing Melanie onto her lap and tickling her stomach slightly making Melanie smile even more.

"How about we watch some Disney movies with our little princess here"Romain says rubbing his index finger off Melanie's cheek.

Scarlett agrees and walks downstairs with Melanie in her arms and sits on the couch waiting for Romain to come back with the snacks for the both of them.

Romain comes back and puts all the snacks on the table and sits beside Scarlett putting his arm around her shoulders and pulling her into his side.

Scarlett sits Melanie up on her lap and Melanie instantly lays her head on Scarlett's left breast making Scarlett smile.

Melanie needed a diaper change after Scarlett fed her but now Scarlett is sitting on the floor with Melanie on her lap while she plays with her.

Romain has gone out to get some dinner for them but Scarlett stayed home with Melanie because she knows Melanie is tired and will have to go to bed in around a half an hour.

"Come on princess, let's go to bed"Scarlett says to the tired three month old baby in her arms, Melanie suckles on her pacifier while Scarlett place her in her cribs where she instantly falls asleep.

Scarlett kisses Melanie's head before leaving the bed room and leaving the door open a little bit so they can hear Melanie if she wakes up.

Scarlett walks downstairs and is met by Romain getting the plates out and dishing up the dinner for the both of them.

"Hey she's asleep"Scarlett says smiling at her fiancé, she hugs him from behind and lays her head on his shoulder.

Romain turns his head and kisses the top of Scarlett's head making Scarlett smile and sigh deeply before they both sit at the kitchen island and eat their dinner before heading to bed because they have been quite tired with everything lately but that is normal for new parents.