Chapter Ten

October 2013

The 31st of October, Halloween and Scarlett has dressed Melanie up in an adorable costume.

Scarlett and Romain haven't talked unless they really needed to because Scarlett just doesn't want to talk to Romain because he should know better so she is giving a little lesson.

"Awww princess you look so cute"Scarlett coos to her little baby while ticking her stomach making her giggle.

Scarlett smiles at Melanie before taking a quick picture of her in her little dinosaur costume.

Scarlett brings Melanie downstairs where Romain is watching the television.

She walks past him and grabs her car keys, she is going to Robert's house because they are having a Halloween party.

"Hey Robert!"Scarlett says as Robert opens the door, Robert greets her and leads her into the house.

"Hey Scar"Evans says smiling before hugging his close friend, Melanie squeals when she sees Jeremy, the two have a close bond.

Jeremy gasps and runs over to Melanie and Scarlett making everyone laugh at how childish he is.

"Wow you look absolutely incredible my little archer"Jeremy says bouncing Melanie on his hip making her giggle even more making everyone awe at the cute little giggles leaving her mouth.

"I think I'll steal you from your mama and dada"Jeremy says grinning evilly while slowly creeping away making Melanie giggle even more causing Scarlett to look over and shake her head while smiling at her close friend creeping away with her baby before he quickly runs over to kitchen with Melanie still a giggling mess.

It has been around an hour since Scarlett and Melanie arrived and Melanie is sitting on her mama's lap while watching Jeremy making funny faces along with Chris Hemsworth.

Scarlett feeds Melanie some baby food since she has just started to eat some solid food but she obviously has her mama's milk every morning and night.

"Scarlett how did you create such a cute human being"Ruffalo says smiling at Melanie who is just looking at her with loving eyes.

"Well Mark when two people love each other-"Scarlett starts before Mark interrupts her.

"Ok thank you Scarlett I get it"Mark says cringing, everyone laughs before going back to talking about whatever they are talking about.

The others kids go trick or treating but obviously Melanie can't have any of the candy but Scarlett holds her close because Melanie is getting tired from all the fun she has been having.

"Go to sleep princess, mama's here"Scarlett whispers to Melanie, she rocks her back and forth to let her fall asleep and soon Scarlett has a sleeping baby in her arms.